Do you ever jump over the wall?

calm

Reaction score
Do you ever jump over the WTT forum and go into TTC BFP, pregnancies etc? I do, I especially like TTC more than any other, I love to read all the symptoms, and I get really excited to see if it ends in a BFP. I do read the WTT a lot more than any forum but... I do admit I jump over the wall and have a look at the others.

I do it all the time, I'm a real leacher or lurker or whatever the cyber term is for it. I love reading the TTC. My favourite ones are the ones when they think they're pregnant and you go through all the drama with them and it's brilliant when they get their BFP at the end!

Glad it's not just me!!

xx

Yep, I do too hehe. I can't not when I'm feeling really broody :D

Guilty, very guilty. I deffinately have a good look now and again. I try not to look too often as I have the silly feeling the more I know about symptoms and all the different varieties (as not everyone has the same body symptoms) the more obsessed I'll get when it's my turn and I feel any little change when ttc... If that makes any sense to you...

Guilty, very guilty. I deffinately have a good look now and again. I try not to look too often as I have the silly feeling the more I know about symptoms and all the different varieties (as not everyone has the same body symptoms) the more obsessed I'll get when it's my turn and I feel any little change when ttc... If that makes any sense to you...

Don't feel guilty, we are bound to look into symptoms anyway when the time comes, it will be very hard just to ignore TTC and just get on with life and not see pregnancy in every little symptom.

I have sent you a private message, not sure if you are getting them or if I am doing it right. By the way, I didn't see you lived in Spain, I do to. I am half English half Spanish and live "en la península" not on the islands like yourself.

I don't go to TTC. I go to the Test Galleries sometimes and the BFP anouncements. I spend most of my time reading through here and the Teen boards, though.

Hi ladies

I'm having a peep over the wall too - from the TTC board! lol

I don't know how you ladies have so much patience! I would be going out of my mind waiting to ttc! my hat goes off to you! I know some of you can't start ttc for whatever reason, but I still admire your patience!

Good luck when you do start ttc..........................

I do constantly! I don't have a favourite part though. I do tend to find myself in the pregnacy and parenting bits more often than not when I'm not here!

Beca :wave:

Oh gosh yes...I was looking at the first, second and third trimester bump pictures earlier. Trying to picture what my bump will look like....:oops:

I'm always taking a peep at the buddies section... Trying to work out which ones I'd fit most into once I finally get over there - there's so many of them though :shrug:

Oh gosh yes...I was looking at the first, second and third trimester bump pictures earlier. Trying to picture what my bump will look like....:oops:

That's something that gets me thinking sometime, will I have a normal, kinda wide and protruding bump, or will I have a strange really pointy bump, or a tiny one, or one that makes me just look plain fat... Do you girls think about that at some point or do I just daydream a little too much?

Hi ladies

I'm having a peep over the wall too - from the TTC board! lol

I don't know how you ladies have so much patience! I would be going out of my mind waiting to ttc! my hat goes off to you! I know some of you can't start ttc for whatever reason, but I still admire your patience!

Good luck when you do start ttc..........................

Now you are a mad chick, being yourself in the so wanted TTC area to come and see us hehehe And yes, we should have a statue erected in honour of our patience :laugh2:

That's something that gets me thinking sometime, will I have a normal, kinda wide and protruding bump, or will I have a strange really pointy bump, or a tiny one, or one that makes me just look plain fat... Do you girls think about that at some point or do I just daydream a little too much?

Hello Cinnamon darling. I have never thought of that one, but I have put a cushion up my top to see what I look like:icecream:

Im a serious forum stalker - hence how I've managed to clock up so many posts in two months lol xxx

I like reading the BFP and birth announcements and also the parenting stuff too - to see what I have to look forward too! I think it's all part and parcel of WTT! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->