Do you ever just think-

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Maybe I'll just TTC and figure out the rest after it happens?

I know it's not a good idea, and I won't. But I really want to sometimes.

I know everything will work out but "working out" and graduating college, getting a better job, moving to a bigger house, getting married, etc are 2 different things.

But I feel like if we had #2 anytime after 9 months from now... that's tons of time to at least get a college certificate, the baby could be in our room for awhile, that's time to save money.. we could just do a civil ceremony or a destination wedding..

I do all the time and my little man is only 2 months old. :)

Its nature and your body telling you to do whats its meant to. Make babies. But being practical comes first these days. It is weighing it up and deciding whats best. What ever you both decide i am sure it will work out. Get what you want with the house and wedding first does not hurt and time will fly by :) plus you can practice ttc ;) hehe

I wish... We are total control freaks so this would NEVER happen. I wish we were a bit more laid back!

YES! all the time. i really must wait though as we've booked our wedding already and I think i'd end up regretting it if I ended up being a pregnant bride after all the planning i've done.

waiting sucks!

I would in a heartbeat it is convincing the OH that is the problem

I think this all the time. It doesn't help that my fiance is really keen now, where as before he was like "yes when we're married".

If I thought there was a way of TTC now, finishing my uni course and getting married next year, I would in a heart beat.
Actually, I was looking at my diary today and realised I haven't started my period yet (not a big worry, I can sometimes be a little late) and was thinking if I was pregnant just now how would that affect my studies. Was kinda pleased at the prospect then realised I'd be in the middle of my placement when I'm due so would actually be a nightmare. Worked hard at uni for the last 6 years so need to keep reminding myself it's not the right time. :nope:

Yep!!

All the time, our biggest problem is living in a one bed flat, but I think if it happened as a accident then we would manage and be happy do why wouldnt we if it was planned!!

Its so annoying being sensible!xx

Me too!!

We are in the process of moving house and then im a bridesmaid but after that im just going to go for it no matter what!! There will always be some reason or another to wait but at some point you just have forget all that and get busy!!

Hubby wants children as much as I do...so im lucky in that respect! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"