Do you ever think....

iBeach

Reaction score
... it may never happened? And you never become a mommi?
At this point, that's how I feel.:cry:

I did. I kept meeting and dating men who didnt want children or even hated children. I hope that you get your baby soon.

That's how I feel....
And I feel like I am starting to run out of time.

I have 3 sisters and they each have two kids..My newest nephew is 5 months old and that doesn't help.

I feel like that a lot. I'm worried because my DH has a medical issue that could effect our ability to have kids and I myself feel like there's something that's going to creep up in myself but we just can't let ourselves think this way. We need to stay positive and hopeful and know that in due time our answers will come. Best wishes to you!

Me too. My OH once said he wanted kids in a decade, and for me, I just can't wait that long. :( And with my health issue I've been having recently, I feel it could affect things. Not conception I don't think, but (I'm pretty sure) certainly with birth.

I did. I was stuck in a horrible long-distance, long-term relationship with a horrible person, and no prospects, money or hope of ever even moving in together, let alone starting a family. When I finally found the courage to leave him, I met my new partner quite quickly and within about six months together it had all just happened and we were having a baby. Now we're having another. :)

There's been less than 4 years between that awful time and today, but the change in life and most of all in me is huge. I would never have believed it back then, but things can surprise you. :)

I used to worry about this! I used to think 'what if I'm infertile and don't even know it!!'

I'm currently pregnant with my 2nd baby! My son is 3 years 10 months and took 4 months to conceive.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and got pregnant after one time we didn't use a condom 4 days before I ovulated as we were going to officially start ttc after we'd come from hoilday but found out on hoilday instead!

I know it's scary and worrying when your waiting ttc and you feel like you might never have a baby but for most women it will happen and time will go so quickly that you will look back on now and think wow that doesn't seem like that long ago!

Yes, I think like this all the time!

We have just started trying really, but I've struggled with eating disorders for about 20 years and I'm afraid I've done something to my fertility there.

I hope it happens easily and soon for you!

I've been worrying like that for a while because several women in my family have struggled or failed to get pregnant. Recently, my aunt has taken to telling me not to look forward to it too much, as it may never happened (she herself ended up adopting instead as it did not work out for her). :'(

I've been worrying like that for a while because several women in my family have struggled or failed to get pregnant. Recently, my aunt has taken to telling me not to look forward to it too much, as it may never happened (she herself ended up adopting instead as it did not work out for her). :'(

What a discouraging thing to say. :/ Assuming you are your own mother's biological child, hopefully you got passed her reproductive genes directly.

What a discouraging thing to say. :/ Assuming you are your own mother's biological child, hopefully you got passed her reproductive genes directly.

yes I had a hard time not welling up... my mother took 1.5 years to get pregnant with me, but she has had three children, so I'm hoping things will be okay for me. it's hard when you're afraid though and someone tells you right to your face that it might not happen for you.
sidenote: my hubby is from Wiltshire (tiny hamlet near Warminster), we live abroad now but greetings! :)

What she said doesn't mean anything! You might even fall straight away, first time - plenty of people do. Nobody can predict the future and it's horrible of her to cast doom and gloom over it. :hugs:

Hehe, greetings. I'm living in Wiltshire the county, but originally from Gloucestershire!

I do sometimes. Mostly because I want it so bad. Every time we get ready to TTC something comes up. Like when we were supposed to TTC on the 18th I ended up getting sick and being put on bedrest for two weeks. Beginning to feel I'm not meant to be a momma just a god momma

I didn't worry as much as I am now.. I am turning 31 this July, and I always thought I would be a mother by now. I always dated men that didn't want one, or already had some and didn't want more. Now I haven't dated anyone for almost 2 years and I have the feeling nobody is coming my way anytime soon either....

Yea i think we've all had that thought atleast once. I believe in always thinking positive and being optimistic, but also being able to accept what could be. But all at the same time dont stress over something you cant control. Do what you can, seek support (GO BnB!!), pray on it and BELIEVE!!

Lots of baby dust to you sweetheart!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"