Do you feel anything for your bump..?

Thanks for posting this. It's a bit taboo to say 'I don't love my bump', its almost like admitting you're already not a good mother.

I'm exactly the same and worry all the time that I won't get that gush of love which EVERYONE else seems to talk about.

I now don't feel so alone and bad x x x

I dont feel anything for my bump either, It doesnt seem real to me. Im worried that I wont love her when she comes either, and im going to have to try and love her..I think its wierd when people say they love there babies before there even born. I find it hard to connect to anybody emotionally anyway and I didnt love my partner until I had been with him a couple of years. I am obviously happy that Im pregnant and like you would be devasted if anything happened to her, but at the minute I dont feel a thing for her. Its just a belly. I really really hope this changes when I have her, I am excited but it doesnt seem real whatsover xx

Im totally in love with my bump and find it so amazing but I adored my little man so much, I never though I could love someone who I have never met so much, I talk to him all the time and can't stop touching my belly, everyone is different hun, just wait till you see your baby for the first time it will come then. Take care :hugs: XX

I do, i chat to him in there lol. BUT I can TOTALLY understand why you feel the way you do. When I really think about it, it doesnt feel like I have a baby in ther atall, it doesnt feel posible.

I am the opposite.
I have never felt more love or more of a connection to anything or anyone in my life. I love to stroke her little arms and legs when she curls up and rolls about, I love to talk to her and tell her what I am doing today. I love the company she gives me when I am all alone in the house. I love reading to her and telling her how much I love her xxx

i just want to say aswell if when your baby is born u dont get that rush of love straight away dont feel bad and dont worry it dosent always happen right away

I feel kinda the same as you, faille. At the moment, the thought that there is a baby growing inside me, doesn't seem real. For me, I think I have to see the babba before I get that mad love feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->