do you feel that when you clean

fulltimemum

Reaction score
when you clean house up with in a hour its a mess again i give up cleaning do it when they in bed now lol

yes , its the most annoying thing.
I try so hard to keep everything clean , but once you put the hoover away and stand back to look at the hard work.. Its all messy :cry:
I do the cleaning about 3 times a day :rofl:

Its a nightmare and I dont even have kids yet. I spend ages washing the white sofa covers just for the dog to dig a hole in the garden and then jump all over it. My OH has an aversion to bins aswell just leaves rubbish piled up on the side.

Nightmare!!!
And then OH comes home "what have u done all day" feel like slapping him right round the mush!

Yes it does my head in. Im thinking of giving up to be honest, I dont have time to clean the same room 5 times a day

xxx

thats so annoying, i've trained james well, he no's to clean up after himself :blush: in his own words, he's taking his shoes off in the car on the way home from work :blush:

ALL the time!!! grrr, I get soo frustrated.

Our room is bad enough with a little one, but living with 8 in total (6 adults- including us and 2 little ones- our little girl and a new baby) and cleaning up after them constantly, it really pisses me off. I actually feel angry writing this!! it's too much. It really is like running a b&b.

I don't have kids, but my OH is like my child somedays. I clean the whole house and do all the laundry and he comes home and drops his uniform socks and boots on the floor gets food and leaves a mess and sprawls on the couch... i feel like its never ending!!

its a friggin nightmare. Not too bad when nicoles at school, house lovely and tidy then she comes in and it looks like we've been hit by a tornado!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->