• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do you find yourself out of breath/heart racing randomly?

tcinks

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks and have ask sorts of symptoms. But one I've been feeling more recently is that I find I'm out if breath sooooo quickly, not even from strenuous activity, just out of nowhere. Our that my heart well start racing randomly, like if I'm just sitting down or doing something light like washing dishes.

Anyone experience this? Is it normal? :shrug:

Yes. My nurse said at first our body is doing enough work to be running a marathon. Plus your lungs are being pressured.

Also worth having iron levels checked, i had those symptoms and it was down to low iron levels. Midwife just gave me some iron tabs and was fine within a few months x

Thanks for the responses lately, makes me feel less crazy. :)

Welsh, I do have low iron so have started iron supplements on top of the prenatal. (Though I admit I forget some days) I was never told it could cause these symptoms though! I'll be alot more diligent about taking it now. Thanks!

I keep noticing my heart racing as well .... I agree it's because your body is doing a lot of work and esp. your heart is starting to pump around a lot more blood.

I agree with Welsh have your iron levels checked if they didn't. I found out that I have EXTREMELY low iron and I have this issue along with trouble concentrating, fatigue, and not being able to maintain my temperature (always either COLD or HOT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"