Do you forum jump?

I look at loads of the different forums. I really like the santas grotto one at the minute. xxx

I tend to stick to certain areas but will jump around a bit if I think I can help with a thread.

I post in a few of the forums.Not sure I belong anywhere at the minute.I like to go in quite a few of the forums :D

I do :thumbup:

I don't really "belong" anywhere on the forum, I'm not WTT/TTC, pregnant, a mum etc. If I see a thread that I can help with I'll answer though, I go to different parts of the forum & read the threads to see how people I know/am friends with are & what their upto!

I always use the forum jump. I go to Third tri, then Toddlers, then General Chat, then Santa's grotto, then GS.

I forum jump. If I can offer help, then I post... it'd be silly if someone were offended by that. :shrug:

i just post, generally i stick to where im at but i like a juicy chat :)

Hmmmm I usually stick to the forums where I 'belong' - Baby Club, Toddlers, GC & GS...

But if I saw a thread somewhere else where I felt I could help then I would post! I don't think an apology is needed!

^^^Ditto

I keep away from the pregnancy sections as I don't below .. just mainly frequent the usual spots

When I first started, I wasn't comfortable anywhere else but LTTC. I don't belong anywhere else, but it's nice to come on here and talk about something other than my struggle.

I forum jump :) I'm usually in GS and that's where I post the most. I'm also a bit addicted to the grotto ATM. I don't go in "my" section, WTT that much as it tends to depress me! I like to visit 1st, 2nd and 3rd tri. Iv learnt so much about pregnancy from them! I very rarely post tho coz I wouldn't really be able to offer advice and even if it was just hugs or something I feel like people would be thinking "what's she doing posting in here". I also like to read birth stories and BFP announcements. Recently iv been going on the buy, swap, sell section as well :happydance:

Yep, I jump around anywhere. It's not like we're not welcome. :) Although obviously I hang out most in WTT and WTT journals, since I'm WTT. Sometimes I find when I'm getting extra sad about WTT I have to keep away from TTC, PG 1, 2, 3, L& D etc. I always feel okay hopping into Teen Parenting, though. Since I'm 20, even though I don't have kids, there are a lot more girls close to my age who can relate to me.

I jump around a few sections but mainly feel more comfortable in Teen Parenting. :)

at first i didn't even know they were separated into different forums etc, and now i do realise i just browse and lurk through all of them anyway but if i see an interesting one ill go to reply, realise its in a certain forum and ill back away quietly. lmao.. i try to stick to baby and pregnancy sections tho, as its where i "suit" most

I tend to just stick to a few as I get lost otherwise, and I do keep thinking that someone will ask why I'm in there.

Apart from general places like here and GS, buy/sell, etc there are relevant threads I go on relating to step-parenting, O.U. and TTC post-vr (I never go on the main TTC boards these days tho)

I have popped in to single parenting on occasion; though I am not a single parent now I was before I met DH. So I can identify with and hopefully give advice on issues relating to fobs and such like.

I jump a lot. I start off in GS, but then end up in GC, toddlers, SP, HL&R. I go back and forth through these all day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->