Do you get an earlier BFP with twins?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
A friend of mine has just found out that she is pregnant (YEAH!) she has a 27/28 day cycle and got a :bfp: at 9DPO which makes her 3w 2d. I thought that was early to get a :bfp: and I wondered if she could be having twins.

Any ideas?!?

I have heard this!

Fingers crossed for her!
x

lots that r preg with twins get bfp super early and dark early tests aswell...... goodluck !!

every possibility but i have seen girls on here getting bfp around 9dpo with 1 baba

She's moving to New Zealand in 4 weeks so I will have to find out online!

I was just wondering about this myself! I did a test this afternoon, my last IC. I'm only 6dpo so I don't know why I even bothered doing it but Im sure I can see a line. But the IC tests are useless for me. I almost always see very, very faint lines. This made me wonder if you get a BFP quicker with twins. And considering I'm a twin myself, I'm hoping my chances of having twins is higher! I'd so love to be pregnant with twins!

I was just wondering about this myself! I did a test this afternoon, my last IC. I'm only 6dpo so I don't know why I even bothered doing it but Im sure I can see a line. But the IC tests are useless for me. I almost always see very, very faint lines. This made me wonder if you get a BFP quicker with twins. And considering I'm a twin myself, I'm hoping my chances of having twins is higher! I'd so love to be pregnant with twins!

You are very keen on testing susan_1981 haha... hope it happens for you xx

I have heard that getting a bfp early on could mean this but doesn't always work out like that.

god i hope not i got a bfp at 7 dpo and strong too i have 4 already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"