do you get comments re eating more b/c of bf?

littleL

Reaction score
I'm not even fat but my oh always comments on me eating more than I normaly do (cause of bf). Usually I'd let it go over my head but he does it consistantly pretty much everyday it's getting boring. What's more my eldest copies him and says in an accusatory tone "is that your second breakfast" if I have a second slice of bagel. I don't want my son growing up to be like him! :growlmad:

What I hate most is that how our society is sexist re food, my oh has been known to have 2 dinners if he's particularly hungry and it's ok for a bloke but it's a different story for a woman. How dare a woman eat!! She needs to stay skinny/annorexic to be acceptible. :dohh:

I'm trying not to eat extra so I can slim down a bit myself but if I were you I'd tell OH to stuff it!

I'd tell him to shut up and ignore him! I'd be very annoyed he is saying those things in front of your eldest and tell him to pack it up.
I wish I could keep eating like this when I stop breastfeeding so I am making the most of it for now lol.
My OH encourages me to eat so I don't have your problem luckily.

I eat LIKE A HORSE at the moment, and OH does take the mickey and I tell him I'm eating for two, LO hasn't doubled her birthweight by eating air! Ha ha!

My oh is the same!! he is always moaning that I eat to much.. but then I did eat a whole pack of biscuits in 20mins :dohh:

i'm always eating and do need to get back into shape!!! i'm less hungry now than i was in the early months but i guess you get used to eating more!!! food food food! lol x

My OH and mom always give me too much food, they say it's okay because i BF but IM counting calories as i don't want to gain. I would have a talk with my OH if he was saying anything negative!

wow what a knob scratch! Lol. I was discussing this today. I eat what i can when i can. Anything i can get my hands on. I also eat super quick now too as i never know when the next meal will be, he needs to consider your feelings more and bugger off! Maybe tell your other child that it upsets you when they say things like that. Hopefully it will stop soon for you. :)

Uh I eat like a fat piggy, and I'm still losing weight, I'm always so hungry!! Bf-ing seriously means I need to take in way more calories. Whoever accuses you for eating too much during bf-ing is ridiculous, did you know if you don't take in enough calories it can make baby fussy, and even overly gassy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->