do you get full really quick and then hungry soon after?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I have been like this for the last few days and my mum reckons I am play acting but its soooooooooooooooooo tru and then if i dont eat i get dizzy?
x

Hell yes!!

I soooo look forward to food, pile loads on my plate because I'm sooooo starving and then pick at it after a few bites.

It is so frustrating!! Lol

AND i have gone off GARLIC BREAD..... i am gutted i love garlic!!!!

Yep yep, I'm right along there with you. I ask for 2 cheeseburgers, 2 sausages, way more sides than I need... or I order 2 appetizers at restaurants and an entree and dessert. Not cause I'm going to eat it all, but because I have MUCH larger eyes than stomach and need a bite of everything!! haha... it's hysterical to me, I take like a fistful of food and I'm STUFFFFFFFFFED.:rofl:

We would have wasted SO much money if OH wasn't a human garbage disposal and didn't pick off my plate too when we got out to eat!!

I previously wrote a post thinking you were in third trimester. LOL

Hmm, actually don't recall feeling like this at 4 weeks. But everyone and every pregnancy is different.

yeah,but i didnt feel like that early on like you.
only since my morning sickness has hit ive felt like that.
after i was 12 weeks with amber, bloody annoying!

My OH is pretty awesome at eating for Britain too so we NEVER - and I mean never!! have any leftovers!

Even if there are 4 people eating at ours who need help...! Lol.

Worst thing is he's like a beanpole - grrrr!

Oh yeah i used to be like this!! Id be so hungry, so id pile loads on my place, after a few bites im stuffed, sit there for a while to see if i can manage anymore, manage another fwe spoonfulls then throw it away. 10 minutes later im starving again x

AND i have gone off GARLIC BREAD..... i am gutted i love garlic!!!!

i cnt stand the smell of garlic and i used to love it lol ..

im the same feel so hungary .. but fill so easy then you end up snackin on things cus ur hungary soon after x

Yep me too! Its one of those threads that makes you chuckle because its so true. Ugh. Ravenous then stuffed within seconds. Then feeling hungry/sick again a few minutes after that. Brilliant.....:dohh:

It's a relief to hear it's not just me!

I was so pleased when the sickness eased off, but eating is a real chore!

I can hardly fit anything in, and people are looking at me like 'no dear, it's only when you've got a full grown baby inside you, that that happens'.

I am soooooo lacking in energy I could cry, I know I need to eat, but I just haven't got the umph.

I am like that too, i pile the plate up high and only eat a few mouthfuls. My 12 year old is going nuts at me as i moan at him if he does not eat his food.

Yes I have discovered it, and I hate it. I feel like a beast that has to feed constantly and I'm trying not to gain weight during this. It's very irritating.

Yep same here! I'm eating every couple of hours but cant face full dinners anymore.. I start to feel sick half way thru. I've put on about 6 pounds already and I'm only 8 weeks!

yeah im the same its so annoying. wake up in the morning feel sick (which i think means im hungry) i eat, get full, sickness goes away. 1hr later, sickness comes back, eat, get full,feel better. lol this is all I do all day!!!!

all my friends recommend having lots of small meals rather that a few big ones, so im sticking by that for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->