Do you give your 9 mth old cheerios?

I don't buy the branded ones as they're Nestle and I avoid their products, but she's had supermarket own brand ones from about 6 months. I find them quite handy to take out with me. They're fairly high in sugar though, so I give them in moderation.

Since the ones here in the US are so low in sugar they make a great easy snack. Connor has been eating them since 7 months!

Dean has had since 8mos corrected I think. I broke them in half to begin with but they are his fav!

I give him maybe 10-15 a day here and there when hes bored or if i want him to try new finegr food I mmix it up on his tray so he knows it's all ok for him to eat. there are a great way to keep him busy while I finsh my supper!

Omar eats them since he was 8 months. He likes them without milk. He only eats few pieces around 5-6 before he gets bored.

ETA: I give him Multi Cheerios - 4 whole grains, it has 13 grms of sugar in 30 grms of cereals which is not much I guess as he only eats few pieces

Emma has been eating them since she was about 7 months. She has them with or without milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->