Do you have a bump?

D

dreamer1978

I am 5+2, do you know when I will get one? :) When did you get yours?

It really changes women to women and depends on if its a multiple pregnancy and if you've been pregnant before.
With my first I didnt show til around 16wks I'd say. I'll have to get out the pics.
With#2 I literally POAS and got a bump lol well not that bad but by 8wks you could see it, a little mound not fat (I'd just got to my goal weight and bam, BFP!)
This one, well I look bloated and fat at the moment (7wks), but I've done zero real exersize and not sure I have any stomach muscles anyway any more.

Take at look at the Bump pictures at the tops of the forum, the variety is amazing.
Hope you are well.

lol, I got mine at about 8 weeks, I'm now 13+4 and it's huge. People keep thinking I'm further than I am or asking if it's twins! But my stomach muscles are in a shocking state, so I think they had a look at the job in hand and thought "Bugger this!"

I remember seeing a pic of Jennifer Ellison in a magazine when she was PG and she was huge at 5 months.

Hello :)

I'm currently 11w 6 days, and so far no bump for me-however i had a round podgy belly to begin with! My waist is def getting bigger now, but i just look like i've eaten too much!

In my last pregnancy, i didn't really show for ages. But i never ended up with a big bump anyway. So i'm looking forward to getting a bump soon :)

a small one yes... slowly but surely everything is moving upwards lol

Hi I'm 12w 1d with #2 I get super bloated & look 6 months preg by the end of everyday, then the next morn flat(ish) tummy is back! This morning tho iv got a bit of a ponch going on so hoping this is the beginning of my bump! :D

Well i'm 8w 5d and its mainly bloat. My tummy is starting to get harder tho. I tend to get a wee food baby after i eat so i look like ive got a bump! Can't wait for the full on hard tummy :D

x

I have mostly a bloat bump! Had since early on and some afternoons, I look 5 months pregnant! Waiting for the real one to make an appearance.

since about 8 weeks i had huge bloat in the evenings,looked about 5months gone sometimes lol.. now im 11weeks and am starting to get a lil proper bump as it is there when i wake up in the mornings,so can definately tell its not all bloat...told everyone that im expecting last the weekend as dont think can hide it much longer! this is my first aswell think im gonna be pretty big..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->