Do you have an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper cot?

Rebaby

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
If so can you tell me how you found it? So far i've only heard great things about this product and i must say when OH and i saw it at the babyshow back in May, we were very impressed, in fact i think we fell in love with it!

OH's dad has offered to buy us whichever crib/cot we pick so we have told him we want the co-sleeper. We were intending to use it attached to our bed for the first 6 months then put LO in his/her own room, still using the co sleeper until he/she outgrows it.

It would be great to hear from anyone who has used one for their LO.

Also i have a couple of technical questions, if you have one assembled at the mo it'd be great if someone could give me the actual measurments of the cot, as the website lists the measurements but doesn't state which is height/width/depth etc and it isn't immediately obvious from the figures!

And were you able to use regular cot-bed size fitted sheets or did you have to buy extra of the specially designed ones?

Thanks so much!

I'm sure we can't be the only couple buying one?! :shrug: Lol! Although i do know that they're more popular/known about in the us rather than here in the uk...

Just bumping this to see if anyone can help :thumbup: Thanks a bunch.

i was going to get one before i brought the cot i have now, you could just buy a normal cot and leave the side off when u assemble it. i was going to do this, its still safe and is level with the bed.

We have bought the IKEA Gulliver which has a side that drops down completely and will use it as a co-sleeper. Our budget is limited though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->