Do you have an interesting or unusual story to tell & want to be paid to share it...

k4tie

Reaction score
If you think you have an unusual or scandalous story that you are prepared to share to the nation in return for £ss please pm me.

I work on a freelance basis alongside a company called Medavia, my role is to scout for stories for the national press & magazines who in return for your story will pay you up to £3k.

My contact email is [email protected]

The following types of stories are particularly attractive to our markets:

Crime: Have you been the victim of a shocking crime? Or do you know someone who has? Did your husband/ partner commit the ultimate sin? Have you been held up at gun point? Violently attacked or conned out of all your possessions? Was a loved one tragically murdered? Have you been the victim of knife crime?
Price guide – You are likely to get between £1000 - £3000 for this type of story or similar

Romance: Did you meet your partner in strange circumstances? Did you meet after a long absence? Is your partner a lot older or younger than you? Did your partner shock you with something unexpected on your anniversary? Is there another unusual twist to your relationship?
Price guide – You are likely to get between £600 - £2000 for this type of story or similar

Betrayal: Has your partner betrayed you? Perhaps with a close friend? Did you plot to catch him out? Have you sought revenge from a love-rat? Did you or your partner/ husband stray? Did you somehow manage to forgive each other and now you are more in love than ever? Did you end up marrying your partner’s brother? Or did your sister steal your man? Are you still friends or has it divided your family?
Price guide – You are likely to get between £800 - £1500 for this type of story or similar

Health: Have you or a family member suffered from an unusual illness or condition? Have you given birth despite the odds against you? Are you addicted to plastic surgery? Have you had a dramatic operation which has transformed your body and your life? Was it a disaster – or the best thing that’s ever happened to you? Do you have a fear or phobia of something irrational? Price guide – You are likely to get between £400 - £1200 for this type of story or similar

Weight: Have you been anorexic/bulimic? Are you overweight? Have you shed pounds? Has your eating disorder led you to find love? Did your partner try to control you with food? Did he realise how controlling he was? Did you work things out or did you leave him?
Price guide – You are likely to get between £300 - £1000 for this type of story or similar

Holidays: Have you had a holiday romance? Did it lead to marriage? Have you had a holiday disaster?
Price guide – You are likely to get between £300 - £800 for this type of story or similar

Weddings: Have you had an unusual wedding? Did you marry against the odds? Were you left at the altar? Or did you leave him on the big day? Was your wedding/ honeymoon a nightmare? Did something happen on your Hen that changed your life forever? Or did he overstep the mark at his Stag?
Price guide – You are likely to get between £800 - £2000 for this type of story or similar

Crazy world: Of course, your story could be just simply strange! Maybe a pet that saved your life, or a strange fetish or fascination.
Price guide – You are likely to get between £300 - £800 for this type of story or similar

Look forward to hearing from you :)

omg i cud make a fortune the way my lifes been/was !!!

do u print names/pics etc cos i wudnt wana be seen in the local offy lol
is it a magazine ?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back