Do you have any recommendations?

ElmoBumpToBe

Reaction score
Hi I wondered if any of you ladies could please point me in the right direction. Me and my husband have three boys but after our youngest had a very traumatic birth hubby decided he "definitely" did not want to have any more and had a vasectomy age 22 😶 a decision that we both deeply regret. We have since privately had the reversal and have been trying to fall pregnant for the last 7 months (I hope it is acceptable and not thoughtless to post this here as I realise many of you have been trying a lot lot longer) the results of his sperm analysis seemed good, everything except he has a high amount of antibodies - 100% to be precise and while the surgeon told us this meant nothing, many other ladies who have the same situation have been told that ICIS is their only option to conceive.
Basically three months after no smoking etc we would like to get another sperm analysis as well as a full check up for me to see with a second opinion what the situation is for us, we are looking for a trusted private clinic somewhere in Yorkshire or not too far out? Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"