Do you have endometriosis?? Help!

PCOSMomToTwo

Mommy to girl and boy
Reaction score
We are not TTC, just trying to figure out what the heck is happening to my body.

I have been diagnosed many many many times with PCOS (over the course of 15 years and it's getting worse).

Here's my problem, the last 2 months, I've been in a lot of pain. My doctors suspect endometriosis but I've never had exploratory surgery to confirm it.

Can anyone tell me their normal symptoms they experience with endo? I've read on the internet, but it's not exactly what I'm feeling. :shrug: :nope:

Thank you so much for your help!! :flower:

My endo is microscopic... literally! My SIL's has her almost doubled over in pain and my sister probably has it and is close to incapacitated during AF. From everything I know, the cramping pain is generally worse.

I have stage four endo I have zero symptoms I didn't even know I had it until my lap. My dr. did say the worse you have it the less symptoms you have and the least amount of endo you have the worse your symptoms are.

Interesting your doc mentioned that wishing. I have no symptoms.

Thank goodness I'm one a few I guess. Mine isn't in my uterus, but low down in my abdominal by my hip. Don't think I could deal with that pain!

My Dr said a little different than wishing did, just that someone with stage 1 may be in agony and another in stage 4 may feel little to nothing and vice versa, there is no set pain scale according to where you are in stages.

I am stage 2, I would feel a dull persistant pain in my lower right hip/side of pelvis. Kinda over where you think your ovary would be. I also get fibroids. I have pretty strong period cramps, but I still function. I have a pretty high pain tolerance though.

I never knew I had endometriosis until I went to an RE and he did a vaginal ultrasound and detected pockets of fluid. I guess those pockets of fluid are a sign of endometriosis. He considers mine moderate. I just feel horrible lower back pain when I get my period, but other than that nothing else. I work with doctors and they told me if I had endometriosis I would know it bc it's so painful, but I guess it's different for everyone bc I had it and didn't know. Just figured it was normal to have lower back pain. Apparently about 80% of women have endometriosis though. I never did a laparoscopic surgery. We had originally planned to but just went on to ivf instead.

Thanks for all the responses !

My pain lasts from like cd5-cd20, then disappears till my next cycle.

My periods have always been terrible, so there's nothing new there. But this pain during that time just started like 2 months ago. It's driving me batty!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->