Do you have little nicknames for your babies?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
So, Elyse is not going to be able to figure out what her name actually is LOL.. I try to call her ELYSE as much as possible but I don't know why we just don't always do it!

I also call her Leesy..

My sister calls her "Humbug" because she has this scroogey mood & face a lot of the time lol..

And we call her various fruit and vegetable names LOL.. ie eggplant, banana, etc.

How about you guys?

well we hardly ever use maddilynne tbh! i try but she's normally maddi, i also call her cakes/maddi cakes for some reason, and me and james both call her monster - sausage monster, or smell or poo monster!

and i do, mainly james, call her princess - he always says his big and little princess, as he's always called me that :blush::blush:

I can't really shorten Grace, sometimes call her Gracey.

Also some real confidence boosting names like stinker, fatty bum etc

And Bugalugs lol

cheeky monkey]

mischief

baby budda

chubba chub

Annabelle will never know her name either because she is always called bugs or bugalugs

Lou
xxx

We call Anais - boo and chicken pie (not sure why!!!)
Dylan - mister and choppers
Harry - rolley ball!!!!! i called him it when he was born because his head was never still, he was like a little nodding dog!! hence the rolley ball!!

Oh, I call Elyse my little poop machine & poopzilla. :)

We called him Little Goose when he was little and he grunted for ages before waking because of trapped wind! lol We call him Byronicus, Fatty Boombalatty, Byron Bum, squidge-pants, Bambino, Mr Man, Byronator, Whinge-staff, and probably a whole world more!

lol we call amy "chicken girl" lol only because when she was little her legs were always squashed up like a tescos chicken and my OH calls her "shitbag" lol xx

We call Holly CHUNK - we really need to get out the habit or she will hate us when shes older.
Other names include~
Bugalugs
Bolly
Angel
Snow Angel
Fatty
Holly Blossom

But hardly ever holly...

I think my daughter may have an identity crisis when shes older :rofl:

scarlett gets missus chicken, princess pinky. madam, squeaker, squeakypants... smellybum.. but by the time she's a toddler she'll think her name is either oi , no, or get to sleep madam.... :lol:

We call Kathryn munchkin, pumpkin, bubble, cranky pants, stinker/stinky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->