Do you have little nicknames for your babies?

Noah is called chicken pie! lol dunno why
also chunky monkey lol xx

Megan is called babe, princess, stinky, fatty boom boom. But call her her own name alot x

Oooohhh good thread!! Fin is Phinneaus McGruber or Mr Finlay Winley, Phweeps, Phweepsy.

Hee hee! xx

Mostly 'Pickle' :cloud9: or Little Pickle Pickleenie, Jeebs, Heebs, Jeebie, Jeebles, Beebles....in fact anything except Hebe! :rofl:

when my eldest was born she was called boo or bop, bop seems to have stuck with her, and my youngest gets either roll or roley so at the moment i have a bop and roll :D
their nicknames usually come from songs i make up for them, have gotta think about the new ones nickname i think bop and roll go well lol so something to go with them me thinks :)

i call archie chicken or ickle pickle and dh calls him fat lad or the doc(from back to the future coz his hair sticks up lol)

hehe

well most people still refer to luisa as the baby lol its like she has no name!

oh calls her little mare usually wen she is screaming and i tend to call her mush :rofl:

so usually it sush mush! in a loving way lol!

or mummys lil princess, chubba munk lol

lol

we call thomas, tommy, mr t or tombola...

and maddison, maddy or madsta

h x

Ellie either chubba, petal, minxy or mrs (benns names for her). Benn is usually trouble or buster.

When me and my hubby used to daydream about having kids we always called them our juniors, but we completely forgot about it when we knew we were having a girl. It took 4 days for my fella to nickname our baby girl "juni" - and its really stuck!!! I love it.

My little Juni! x

I call samuel either sam,samsam or little man :dohh:

Hubby calls him monkey boy as he is always trying to climb or swing on everything x

Lol. I thought it was just me!
My baby Lucy was nicknamed Lucifer at 4 days old! I was so tempted to register her as that!
My 6 yo son Ashley answers to Ashman/big boy/Ashy.
My 9 yo daughter Charlotte still answers to Dibby/Dibbydob/Dibkin in the playground in ear shot of her mates and "boyfriend"!!

Dylan is Bink, binker stinker, binka boo baa, baba, Stinkeroo, sausage, monkey man and stinky poo bum... haha, poor little lad, he's going to hate us when he's older!

Brooke is my little monkeybum :cloud9:

she was crumpet bum when she was first born as had no fat anywhere and was all crinkly!

She also gets called poppet, angry beaver, princess and big stinker :blush:

lilly has the nickname lillypie, lucas hasn't got one yet - he will soon enough :) his dad seems quite fond of calling him little dude :)

Rosie posie...fatty chunk chunk...mrs moo moo... he,he,he x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->