Do you indulge your broodiness?

MamaKate2B

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I've seen lots of people say they're keeping their minds off how broody they are by doing up their houses, making other plans for the future etc but I wondered if I'm the only one who indulges myself a bit by watching programmes like One Born Every Minute and some of the baby shows on Home and Health? Seems to make it more real to me that we'll be TTC next Autumn!

Oh definitely. I baby shop online, spend a lot of time on BnB, watch shows, etc.

And we're not TTC until late 2015!

I have a ridiculous amount of baby stuff that I cannot help buying. I'm ridiculous!! Also I think I have watched every possible baby programme ever. Devasted that it's not baby season on TLC at the moment.

Excited for One Born Every Minute: What happened next? on more4 tonight at 10!!!

this forum is a good way to let of steam and indulge, i like looking on the pregnancy test forums and first trimester pregnancy.. hopefully they will be me sooner rather than later though i still have 6 months till TTC!

I indulge probably to much, baby tv, research, website shopping, coming on here, sometimes I think it's an unhealthy obsession

I give in to it, a lot. Just made my first baby purchase and I do research constantly and am obsessed with watching/reading anything about babies. I'm studying to be a childbirth educator and doula so I really am thinking about pregnancy/childbirth/babies all the time. Sometimes it's for work, sometimes not, and sometimes both.

TLC is my favorite channel because of all the baby shows.
>.<

Oh definitely. I agree with SpicyOrange, sometimes I think it's almost unhealthy. I come on BnB daily; love looking at bump pictures and pregnancy test forum. I have almost bought items a few times, but I stop myself because of the 'what if's' happen again :(

Spending time on BnB is how I indulge.

I try my best to not indulge, but I really can't help myself, I'm seriously obsessed!!! I haven't bought anything.... Yet! But I'm constantly on here, doing research, and watching baby related programmes! OH thinks I'm a nutter :haha:

I shop at Goodwill for super cheap (and adorable!) baby outfits...I think I'm set for a boy & girl until age 1 with clothes....
I do tons of research & BnB stalking...It's super unhealthy lol
Still got 2 years till TTC, but it's fun in the meantime :)
:cloud9:

So glad I'm not the only one then! At least we'll all be super-knowledgable from all the time we spend on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->