Do you keep track of your cycle?

cherylanne

Mum/first tri #2
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of you WTT ladies track your cycle. Do you know when you ov?

I'm curious because i don't even know how long my cycle is!!:blush: and i wondered if it is worth stating now or when we actively TTC?

I don't, and I won't be when we TTC either! You don't need to do this in order to fall pregnant - of course it does help to have some idea when you OV because that's the time you're gonna get pregnant if ever! lol but MrBum and I just plan to remove my coil and see what happens.

Just a note, you don't need to use OPKs to chart your cycle - there are several ways of doing this: you can either work on the rough estimate of 2 weeks after your period, or there are certain site's on the net that can help you keep track. You can also tell by certain physical changes in your body throughout your cylce i.e. temperature, CM, the size and feel of your cervix etc. This website is intended to help you use charting as a natural birth control, but it tells you how to chart your ovulation determined by your physical symptoms nonetheless. And then of course you can just use OPKs to tell, this is slightly expensive, though - you'll probably pick them up cheapest from the BabyAndBump shop.

I hope all of this info is of some use to you, good luck with your TTC journey :)

x :hugs: x

Thanks Tasha. I think i'd just start to look at the physical syptoms side of things. I don't actually know what an OPK is :Blush:

I am using mycycle.com but purely to keep note of my :witch: dates so that I can see when I should be OV etc.
I have bought some OV sticks too, we are going to start trying next month (good god that scares me a little, but in a good way!).
Good luck whatever you do!

I do, at mycycle.com.

I can tell when I OV b/c usually I get very, very frisky.Ive felt mittelschmerz a time or two as well. :D

I am using mycycle.com but purely to keep note of my :witch: dates so that I can see when I should be OV etc.
I have bought some OV sticks too, we are going to start trying next month (good god that scares me a little, but in a good way!).
Good luck whatever you do!

Ohh congrats! :happydance: How exciting! I know what you mean about it being scary, though - we are going to be getting my coil removed before the new year and it still seems so unreal! You do all this dreaming about being pregnant and having another baby, and then it's like that's actually going to happen for real - woah! lol

Good luck with your TTC journey :D I'll be about 2 months behind you with TTC - maybe we'll be pregnancy buddies! lol

:wohoo:

Thanks Tasha. I think i'd just start to look at the physical syptoms side of things. I don't actually know what an OPK is :Blush:

OPK= Ovulation Predictor Kit (i think) Just incase you still didn't know.

I don't chart my cycle, i'm lucky to have pretty regular cycles so at the minute i just estimate when i guess i'll Ov

I was just wondering how many of you WTT ladies track your cycle. Do you know when you ov?

I'm curious because i don't even know how long my cycle is!!:blush: and i wondered if it is worth stating now or when we actively TTC?

not atm, as i am on the implant and my periods are all over the place!
xxx

I have just stopped TTC so am still tracking my cycle....We are going to be TTC again in 6 months so i want to be sure everythings running smoothly. I am only tracking CM and cycle length at the moment though.

I am on the pill so cycle is set each month - think I ov when I get tearful and period pains normally a week before

Hey everyone we are wtt until june 09! i want my dd to be atleast 3 when new baby is born. i dont chart or anything like that but i do keep note of when AF comes every month so i know how long my cycle is. Been thinking about what i can do to pass the time lol its so long to wait!

Yeah you pee on them lol If you go to the pregnancy test and OV test gallery you can see some photo's of both positive and negative ones :)

Thank you hun, i'm a bit embarrassed that i didn't know lol. We are gonna start TTC at the end of the year to x

That's alright hun, don't be embarrassed - I didn't know these things existed before I joined bnb either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->