Do you know when and where you made your baby?

ladyty2k

Mummy of one
Reaction score
Hiya
Just thought it would be interesting to find out if you all knew when and where your little one was conceived???
x

I am unsure of the day exactly as we were trying but wish i had knew when /where, i think its lovely to know

x

Our LO was conceived on 26th January...at OH's grandparents house oops. Was the day my grandad passed away from terminal cancer. Just felt totally different that night and 2 weeks later did a test...and was positive.

Our LO was conceived on 26th January...at OH's grandparents house oops. Was the day my grandad passed away from terminal cancer. Just felt totally different that night and 2 weeks later did a test...and was positive.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thats very poignant xx

Not sure exactly, think it might of been the 4th of December cause I had a small bleed 10 days after (must of been implantation) then couple of days later a positve prego test! It was only up in the bedroom tho nout special lol

Oh yes, my baby girl was definately conceived with love. Last year my OH and I split up for 6 months, we went through hell, both lost jobs etc and things turned really nasty, despite the fact we totally love each other.

In December we met up and finally got honest about our feelings for each other, well that night was the obvious love making, but we were totally unprepared as we had been split for so long.

hence my bump, the good news is, we both got back to work and are more in love than ever, we have worked hard on our family, life and relationship and things are on the up now

lol i think ours was just in bedroom, i had a right cramping on the 18th JAN so i think that was ovulation, there was one time that month we used a condom as i didnt want the mess lol so i know it wasnt that time. Prob a day or two prior to 18th as im having a girl and they say your best chance of conceiving a girl is if u have sex PRIOR to ovulation dont they??

Do scan due dates mean that 38weeks prior to that was when you conceived?????

The way i worked out my due date yes the scan dates they give me work out about 38 weeks from my conception date, I think they are pretty much bang on my due date if we went by every woman gives birth 38 weeks from conception (haha i wish) cause implantation usually happens 7 - 14 days after conception!

According to midwife my concieving date was valentines day - the day i moved in with my OH!! Lol.

Yep! I do!!
I found my naked hubby under the Christmas tree holding a tiny box of the most beautiful diamond earrings I've ever seen.. well, what's a girl to do?!
He jokes now that he cant believe he'll be "paying for those earrings for the rest of his life" but as it's taken us 3 yrs to get here, I know he doesnt mean it.

Funny thing was, when I told my daughter, she was all pleased with herself as she'd apparently asked Father Christmas for a baby sister.. turns out he does exist in our house after all!!

Well my last period first day was the 4th my bday was the 8th of January so im guessing sometime around there at home haha

Mine is one of two options.....
A literal 3 minute quicky before I went to work one evening.
Or the night I fell asleep with my bum up in the air, with my legs against the wall! :rofl:

I'm going to go with the second one...it's a funner story to tell!

Valentines day for me :blush: won't forget that in a hurry! :winkwink: Something extra to celebrate every valentines day now :D

I can't remember exactly because I was very down after my miscarriage the month before so I spent the whole month drunk:blush: We did invest in the handcuffs that month though :rofl:

According to midwife my concieving date was valentines day - the day i moved in with my OH!! Lol.

I worked out that it was valentines day too but then the scan dates showed it to be a couple of days earlier. As long as it wasnt the friday before valentines day (friday the 13 Lol) Valentines day sounds much more fun though so i am sticking to that one :)
my new due date is the day i moved in with my partner 6 years ago, fireworks night.

we live in waterloo at rent appartment...we have home in sarnia 2 hrs drive...we went sarnia for a night..may be there or may be here in our apartment.....:winkwink:it happened in january 1st week...

I think it was when me and oh got jiggy with it in our old flat on this discusting leather sofa!

We both hated this stupid sofa, we spent a fortune on all sorts of covers and throws to try and hide the blasted thing, always used to slide off it ect. But then that maingy old sofa has given us the most wondefull gift ever!!

Yup. We had 2 previous miscarriages, so I was doing body basal temperature charting AND ovulation kits. I conceived on January 8 in our bedroom. Nothing out of the ordinary, but turned out to be the best day of our lives.

I know it was at some point during the first week of january 2009, because it was just before my OH went away to work in Egypt for the month. As for the place, it was our bedroom & if you ask my OH he swears blind I raped him!!!!!!!!! :rofl: (I wanted it for a change, he didn't, so I didn't really give him much choice. not that he complained or anything, lol).
I didn't do a test until I'd missed 2 periods & my OH was back in the country; then waved the positive test right under his nose, saying, 'you were right! I'm pregnant!' He was like cool, then was like, 'you peed on that, get it out of my face!'
Wish it was more romantic, but still, it's all good! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->