Do you know when and where you made your baby?

Christmas is SB's favourite time of year....

But I had lost a beanie at the beginning of December :cry:

So I was pretty pissed and drunk everyday, enjoing the celebrations, and not really TTC anymore. I had lost the will to try!

But one morning I took and OPK for the hell of it and it was blazingly positive.

I went out that night, had a few drinks and went home early. my friend spent the night winding me up because she knew why!

And OH kept winding me up saying that was the only reason i came home that night!

Well...

I don't remember much of it.. what I do remember is that I jumped on top of my other half after celebrating St David's day (March 1st) - He's Welsh... perfect day for him! We had been talking about having a baby.. and in our wonderful judgement decided that we didn't need any contraception. (I had stopped taking the pill thinking that it might take awhile to get it out of my system) So that was the first time that we hadn't used any protection, and a bit like some kid depicted in the newspapers.. I was shocked that it happened first time!!
I was very very drunk!
hahaha - how nieve, but the best thing that has happened to us
xx

my little girl was concieved in orlando FL ... at my best friends house lol.
we were on vacation and had a huge house party. oh man .. what a night!

my bubs was the 20th of feb...a "belated" celebration of valentines...complete shock to get FIVE..(i was in denial...for about a week i may add...) BFP's in mid march tho as i was still ON my pill....i have a miracle babba :)

xxx

Our baby was conceived on either 17th or 18th July in a hotel room at an Innkeepers Lodge in Strathclyde Country Park lol. We know this, because we got the smiley face on a CB Digi on Thursday 16th and reckon ovulation took place on Friday 17th :o)

We got positive HPT on 27th July at 10dpo and are now 8 weeks pregnant. Baby due 10th April 2010. We have waited 15 years for this baby and saw it for the first time at our early viability scan on 25th August measuring 7w4d and 1.27 centimetres which a good strong heartbeat YAY.

Our baby was conceived on either 17th or 18th July in a hotel room at an Innkeepers Lodge in Strathclyde Country Park lol. We know this, because we got the smiley face on a CB Digi on Thursday 16th and reckon ovulation took place on Friday 17th :o)

We got positive HPT on 27th July at 10dpo and are now 8 weeks pregnant. Baby due 10th April 2010. We have waited 15 years for this baby and saw it for the first time at our early viability scan on 25th August measuring 7w4d and 1.27 centimetres which a good strong heartbeat YAY.

strathclyde counrty park? as in bellshill, north lanarkshire??

and congrats on baba :)...youve waited a long time!!! :hugs:

xxxx

lol, small world, im from motherwell...do u stay in bellshill or where u visiting??

xxx

march the 16th :) and was definitely conceived with love! just moved in together (didnt help that it was a pnethouse appartment with no lift so we had to move out! lol)

My little princess was conceived on december 22nd so a little christmas pudding for us!

due to having bad endometriosis the whole :sex: thing can be really painful and therefore doesnt happen as much as we would like. we know it was 1 of 2 days apart - 8th or 10th dec in the bedroom.

with my middle 1, it was the 1st time we had :sex: following a MC 6weeks before hand and it was in the bath (condoms dont work under water that has bubble bath in it! :rofl:)

my eldest was a "wedding night baby". still dont know HOW as such due to the fact the bridesmaid had to get me in the house and out of my dress etc and the best man had to sort (now ex) husband out!!! we were totally out of it. went on honeymoon next day (to local coast) and slept all day and spent the next 2weeks being sick daily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->