• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

DO you ladies do this as well?

keljt1127

Reaction score
I am constantly going over n over everything I have gotton for LO :)
I refold all his clothes....blankets..towls.... etc.
I empty out his diaper bag and put everything back again!
I am constantly reorginizing to make sure it is all perfect.

I love giving people "tours" of the room....
showing them EVERYTHING that we have bought for him
OH and my mom always tell me they have seem it a million times! but i love re showing them lol

I love sitting on the floor and just going over things that I have bought , taking things out of draws and just putting them back in more neatly! lol

and what REALLY is kinda crazy.. is that sometimes I will pretend I am showing someone the room.. and where everything is... but really i am just talking to myself :haha::haha::haha:

im a sucker for it and have been with all 3 of mine, i just love cooing over the tiny vests and baby gros.xx

i do it all the time i have even done it a million times with my hospital bag (took everything out and started again) lol
i get the pram out every day to put up put carrycot on and play woth it lol and i even sometimes sit on the bed rocking the crib looool

Me!! My DH is so fed up with me showing him this drawer or that wardrobe- but I'll have just swapped the blankets around, so of course he has to look!!

I don't, but I think I may be atypical! Washed and put away baby's clothes a few weeks ago and haven't even looked at them since, as they are now in the baby bag for the hospital. Have bought bare minimum for baby until she is safely here. This could be problematic as haven't bought a nappy bag, a baby bath, a top and tail bowl or anything. We have a moses basket and sheets and a couple of blankets; a pushchair with pram top; bare minimum of clothing (her daddy can go out and buy her some things when she has arrived); nappies and cotton wool; two shawls (both from family members). And yes, I know, we will probably regret not having bought more to start with, but I am horrendously paranoid about something happening to baby during birth and don't want to have loads of things ready for her apart from the things we really, really need. We do have a changing mat :)

LOL that's so funny about showing people the room and no one there sometimes.

I like to do this also. Not too much because he has so many clothes I was getting a headache. It's the other part of nesting besides cleaning that a lot of us do to get us ready for baby :)

I do it all the time!! I love playing with the pushchair lol :dohh:

Lol I love this! I'm exactly the same! Beaming to myself each time I re sort the clothes and piles of nappies and wipes out!! I go in the room everyday and OH keeps saying "nothings changed since u went in yesterday!" but I just can't help it :) :)

and what REALLY is kinda crazy.. is that sometimes I will pretend I am showing someone the room.. and where everything is... but really i am just talking to myself :haha::haha::haha:

LMAO :haha::haha::haha::haha: I find that soooooooo funny :flower:

yup i'm a bugger for going in his room 'just for a look', then reapearing 20mins later haveing opened every drawer and touched a few things!!
ive just ironed the first ever pair of curtains for his room (i never iron curtains i just put em straight up to my DH annoyance!).

I don't, but I think I may be atypical! Washed and put away baby's clothes a few weeks ago and haven't even looked at them since, as they are now in the baby bag for the hospital. Have bought bare minimum for baby until she is safely here. This could be problematic as haven't bought a nappy bag, a baby bath, a top and tail bowl or anything. We have a moses basket and sheets and a couple of blankets; a pushchair with pram top; bare minimum of clothing (her daddy can go out and buy her some things when she has arrived); nappies and cotton wool; two shawls (both from family members). And yes, I know, we will probably regret not having bought more to start with, but I am horrendously paranoid about something happening to baby during birth and don't want to have loads of things ready for her apart from the things we really, really need. We do have a changing mat :)

This could have been written by me :-( I'm sadly the same I was before DS arrived and nothing has changed in this pregnancy, I wish I could be more like other excited ladies. I've only bought a few clothes, nappies, steriliser and bottles we will use DS main big stuff as it's still all as good as new. I just need to buy a new Moses basket mattress and baby milk.

I went on a mad spending spree when DS was here safe and sound and still buy him something everytime I go shopping I think to make up what I didn't buy before he was born, I guess I'll do the same once DD is here safe.

Xx

I'm rather certain my husband thinks I'm insane. I reorganize EVERYTHING...not only baby stuff. Every day I create a new project for myself after work, and when he comes home he says "hun, where did you move this to now?" ... I just can't help but have everything extremely neat and organized ... Nesting at only 29 weeks? What the hell am I in for in a few more weeks????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"