do you leave christmas lights on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
i was wondering if this is safe or a no no.
so do you?

I only have them on when someone is in the room with them or not going to be long out of the room.
I used to make OH stay in the house while I pop to the shop so that I can come home to the lights on because he's home :)

NO.........lol...............always switch them off when your out xxx

I always switch them off when I go to bed or go out of the house

I would say no. They will "probably" be fine but I wouldn't risk it.

No, I never leave them on, when I'm out or at night. I am really paranoid about electrical fires though aswell so that doesnt help. :thumbup:

No i don't leave them on either unless i am in the house. I read a tragic story regarding christmas lights once and it has stuck with me x

only if we are in and it's dark enough for there to be a point!

Mine are only on when I'm in the house, I never leave them on if i'm going out somewhere

I turn mine off if we go out or when we go to bed but that's to save the electric bill rather than any safety issues!

We only have ours turned on when were in the room,if we go out, or when we go to bed we turn them off xx

Only when were at home and its dark enough for them to be seen!!!

I leave mine on from morning till bed.

V xxx

We turn ours off if we're going out and at night. They only get switched on if it's dark or dull enough to see them.

Only when in the house and awake! When I go out or to bed they get switched off.

We only have ours on when we're in, never leave them on when we're going out

Nope, I only have mine on when I am in the house. And turn them off before bed.

I never leave them on if we are out.

We have ours on a timer so they go on at half past four then turn off at half past 11. They stay on whether we are in or out then x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"