Do you like this name ... For a girl ..

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
I love the name Melody, so does my OH... Alot of people I know though don't ..

Just wondering what the vibe is ..

If iv done it right there should be a poll at the top with a yes or no.

Thanks

I like the name, wouldnt use it as a first name though, but as a middle name, if that makes sense. Just me though! xxxx

I really like this name too! It crossed my mind. So unique yet very cute!

I have known a couple melody's. It wouldnt be my first pick, but it isnt a dumb name by any means!

I need something in between yes and no. It's not on my list of names to call girls but it's also not offensive or silly but I voted no because it's not a name I'd choose but I don't hate it. Hope that makes sense :wacko:

I actually really love it so I voted yes. But it's not on my list for my girl because I'm afraid of irony. :haha: What if my daughter is tone deaf or in no way musically inclined? I'd just feel bad about it. But that's me being silly.

I like it....it was on my 'list' at one point....but just decided it wasn't quite right for us.

I like it but then my sisters name is Melody. In high school some of her friends would call her Harmony.

i voted yes i think its a lovely name :D i got some right wierd looks when i named my son theo but now everyone agrees it suits him and they cant imagine him with any other name so dont take any notice of other peoples comments x

I like it too - its not that unusual either, I'm sure everyone has heard of the name so I don't think its one to be worried about people reacting strangely to.

Love the name its gorgeous but remember this is your baby, you decide.i was a bit like that with my daughter i called her Cheyenne..every1 hated the name well most people and i considered actually changing it till my mum said your choice your baby you have to like it, now i am so pleased and she is a Cheyenne lol xxxxx

Thanks every1... Me n my OH have decide if it's a girl it'd melody :)

Now to think of a boys name I love ... As deep dwn I think it's a boy ... I don't mind either way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->