Do you need Swimming pants as well as swim nappies?

Mrs A

Mumma & TTC #2
Reaction score
Or can you just use the swimming nappies made by huggies?

Is that the dumbest question ive heard in a while haha :dohh:

Thanks girls :flower:
xxxx

just the nappies hun, there just like normal nappies but you can use for swimming usually colour full with pics on xx

I put swimming trunks on top of the nappy but you don't need to, I think the nappy alone is enough.

If you are going to a Waterbabies class or something they insist on a "happy nappy" nappy cover on top of a swim nappy. I think most swimming pools are fine with just a swim nappy though.

We just use a "little swimmers" diaper from Huggies with either a t-shirt or swimsuit overtop.

thanks girlies, have looked everywhere for swim shorts in his size but theres none, so hoped just the little swimmers would be enough

xxxx

I just use little swimmers too, nothing over top

thanks girlies, have looked everywhere for swim shorts in his size but theres none, so hoped just the little swimmers would be enough

xxxx

Have you looked in mothercare? I went the other day for my lo and they have some swim shorts with nappy built in. They are blue with starfish on. I got them in 6-12 months for £9.99.

They are these...

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

x

If you go into the shop they tell you age rage as well as size x

Boots have swim shorts, I was gonna get some 3-6 but got an all in one in stead x

Most swim schools insist on little swimmers and then a happy nappy on top, they have sizes from birth, just google it. Little swimmers are good but don't always keep poo in!!! Public pools are different though.

Oh and little swimmers are 3 quid a pack in Asda at the moment. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->