Do you notice yourself rubbing your tummy?

Caterpiller

Not cooperating
Reaction score
Stupid question, but DH just asked if I had something to tell him - I was talking to him and rubbing my lower stomach - I told him not yet, but I wasn't even conscious of it happening?

Would be interested if anyone has done something similar and had it pointed out to them.

:bfp: s ladies

lol I do it all the time and keep checking in the mirror to see if its bigger, havnt even had a bfp!

Hee hee hee - loves it - you must be practicing in more ways than on :rofl:

Yep, I do this too. Nobody's pointed out to me; I don't know if anyone's noticed, but I've definitely noticed myself doing it.
What are we like?!

How funny.... I do this all the time ! I thought I was crazy. I think I do it cuz I am am chubby and I want to believe maybe just maybe there is a baby... LOL ... No but really, I catch myself doing it all the time !

I find myself doing it too - but I keep telling myself its to ease ovulation pains/pre-af cramps LOL x

I do it all the time (and always have even before I was TTC)

What I did get caught doing the other night was prodding my belly (I have posted this in another thread so apologies if you've already read it)

Mr Urch asked 'What are you doing'
'What does it look like I'm doing?' I answered
He put his head on one side, looked at me in all seriousness and said
'Trying to clean your belly button but repeatedly finding it's not where you think it is'

Absolutely priceless :rofl:

haha i find myself rubbing it and saying to it hurry up and get a baby in you!!

I do it too dont worry.
I think/hope im experiencing implantation atm so im even talking to it and telling it to please stick!
xx

Love this thread!

I find myself rubbing my tummy after we dtd and I am lying there on my side saying "swim you little spermies swim and get that eggie" :rofl:

lol I tend to rub my belly as i'm just about to go sleep prolly thinking come on baby get in my belly lol.

Try not to do it in public unless i want a seat on the train!

ooh yes I do that, no-one has pointed it out but I do notice it myself!

I do this all of the time now. I was hoping my instincts were kicking in but I've been getting BFNs. It's just so soothing.

i do, alot... or if i pass by a mirror i'll check for a bump (at 3/4 weeks, as if lol)
stick my tummy out as far as possible and convince myself "it's there it's there" oye

try not to do it in public unless i want a seat on the train!
does that work?
i'd turn a nice shade of red if anyone offered haha

i do, alot... or if i pass by a mirror i'll check for a bump (at 3/4 weeks, as if lol)
stick my tummy out as far as possible and convince myself "it's there it's there" oye

try not to do it in public unless i want a seat on the train!
does that work?
i'd turn a nice shade of red if anyone offered haha

Sadly no, I rub and rub and no one offers LOL

I catch myself doing it too and then furtively look around to see if anyone's noticed. My DH would think I'm bonkers if he saw me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->