Do you play music for baby? If so what songs are you playing?

Etoille

DH+2 girls Maddy and Lily
Reaction score
I just started playing music for my LO and she is absolutely DANCING to classical works like Bach's Organ Works and Béla Bartók. :p

I don't think I have felt her move this much EVER during the day. :thumbup:

Do you play your LO music? What songs are you using?

I put on my coldplay x&y albumn and listen to that, it stops hom from kicking too hard so i think maybe it calms him down

Isaac has two songs that are 'his' that I play for him and sing to him

'Your Song' Elton John
'To make you feel my love' Kelly Clarkson

Sometimes it makes him active and sometimes we just have a nice bonding moment together

I play her a random shuffle playlist from my ipod...she doesn't think much of Elton John, she loves a bit of flo-rida (haha) and classic 80's 'Nothing's gonna stop us now'... but the best music moment I had was when she hadn't been kicking and I was worried something was wrong...tried hot/cold drink (all the tricks) OH suggested as a final option before we rang midwife to play her music...

I played her the song that her name is mentioned in and she went bonkers kicking me...never cried so much with joy! That also cemented our name for her xxxx

my LO loves a bit of bob marley :)

my baba loves jls... ha ha ha ... my 7 year old forces me to listen to it in the car..lol ( ok i like them too) and lo starts moving straight away its weird..xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->