Do you prefer giving presents or receiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby France

Me and my amazing babies!
Reaction score
As the title says...

I suppose I've always enjoyed giving the presents more than receiving them. I love seeing peoples faces, especially when I know I've got something that is really special for them.

Do you prefer giving presents or receiving them?

I like both but I prefer to give. I LOVE seeing the looks on people's faces and the self satisfaction that I have given them something they really like.

Also, I don't know why but I loathe people watching me open presents, I feel so embarrassed but I have no idea why? Think it might be that I hate that someone may end up spending more £££ on me than I think they should and I don't know how to react :rofl:

Definatley giving, I think 100x more about what presents I buy other people that what I want for myself. I love giving people things that they never knew they wanted!! x

Obviously I like getting presents but nothing compares to see my little girls face on Xmas morning or getting my mum something she really wants xx

I love giving presents, I love to see the look on peoples faces when I get them something they really want :) I dont mind about getting presents, but it is nice :)

Definatley giving, I think 100x more about what presents I buy other people that what I want for myself. I love giving people things that they never knew they wanted!! x

^^This^^ but of course I like to receive presents :winkwink:

im not too bothered about getting gifts, but looooooooove giving them!!

i love giving presents.. esp when i get my oh things he really wanted or things he never knew i had got him for xmas i love the surprised face look :cloud9:

Obviously I love both but there is nothing better than seeing someones face light up when you give them a gift you know they will love x I always get excited on the run up to xmas about giving my gifts out x Last year me & my sister did my mum a huge hamper & I couldnt wait for her to see it x

Giving - definitely :) I love surprising people with things I know they'll love. I get a lot of satisfaction from giving carefully thought-out presents. I can't wait to see my Harrison's face on Christmas day. I do like receiving gifts too :haha: but I get embarrassed opening them in front of people and never know what to say other than ''aww that's lovely, thanks!''
xx

I prefer to give the presents, defiantly when its for the kids. Also I hate people watching me open presents, I'm not sure why it just makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back