Do you remember when....

M

Mrs Mayhem

you got your BFP? that feeling inside?

I miss it! I was just thinking back at how I felt when we found out I was pregnant, and being pregnant itself! I never thought I would miss it, but I do!

Anyone else?

Well Ivy was, shall we say a 'surprise' :haha:. I took a test in the toilets during my break at work and spent the rest of my shift serving drinks to people while trying not to cry! A week later though and I was so excited though!

I miss it! I was just thinking back at how I felt when we found out I was pregnant, and being pregnant itself! I never thought I would miss it, but I do!

Anyone else?

well hun i didn't think i'd say it, as towards the end with this lo it felt so awful , veiny legs lol down below too :blush: but yep, i miss my bump lol shhhhhhh don't tell anyone :haha: they will think i'm nuts lol x

Aw bless you! we were trying, but never thought it would happen so quickly! we were away in Vegas getting married! it put a stop to some of the things we wanted to do but it was worth it!

Nop, LO wasnt planned so i felt utter panic at having to tell OH. Wouldent change her for the world now but at the time i was bricking it.

Anyone else?

well hun i didn't think i'd say it, as towards the end with this lo it felt so awful , veiny legs lol down below too :blush: but yep, i miss my bump lol shhhhhhh don't tell anyone :haha: they will think i'm nuts lol x

:haha: same here! after all that moaning I did, I do miss it! we are weird :haha:

I remember it clearly... It was a year and 3 weeks when we lost our angel and i had a feeling i was pregnant but OH just thought it was me going through the grieving process.
Plus previous to the miscarriage we had been trying to concieve for 8 years so we both had it in our heads it would take another 8 years but i pushed him aside got a test and it was positive but we still didnt believe it so we went to the docs to confirm it... Was an amazing day for us both... a day i will never forget x

Aw bless you! we were trying, but never thought it would happen so quickly! we were away in Vegas getting married! it put a stop to some of the things we wanted to do but it was worth it!

we got married in vegas too:happydance:

the other day actually i was putting a box together with lo's cord clip, hospital tag, newspaper from day he was born etc, and realised i'd kept my bfps too. I dug them out and it really took me back!! I was holding in my hand the first 'proof' that i was pregnant while looking at my 5 month old:cloud9:

then i got sad it'd gone so fast and its really unlikely we'll have anymore so i'm so glad i kept the tests:flower:

It took us 3 years TTC, surgery for endometriosis (a year ago today!!!) and then clomid to get the BFP!!! I was SO excited, but that then turned to fear and panic that it was all going to go wrong.... all that time waiting, what if something happened to the little bean!?!?! So not sure I miss it really, felt happy and then nervous for the whole 39 weeks!

I had a miscarriage which was not planned, but we decided to start trying. I couldn't believe it when I finally got BFP, I was really excited and scared. I really miss being pregnant now and I wish I had enjoyed it more. My OH said that my Lo is gonna be the only one so that made me kinda sad. But yesterday he said that maybe we could try for a little brother or sister for Talia yay..... I might get to experience it all over again :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance:

I tested on the tuesday and got a BFN, then tested on Wednesday and got a very very faint BFP. It was so faint I wasn't sure I was definately a BFP so had to test the next day and the next, watching it get darker and confirming that yes I was pregnant. So it wasn't really a big moment as first test BFP I wasn't sure, but second BFP wasn't a surpirse.

I got my BFP a year ago today :baby: DH was at work and I just had a funny feeling. I was really shocked and rang my BF in tears :blush: didnt tell DH till 4days later :blush:

I do remember so clearly. Feb 18th..just got back from a trip to J'burg after taking a huge nursing test.

Had a craving for OJ, so decided to test. The line came up immediately and I was shaking :D

I had a perfect pregnancy..perfect birth..perfect baby. I miss it everyday.

I remember... in the loo's at work at 6am........... :rofl: I nearly cried! we had been trying but i got a surge of emotions, first i was happy then scared then excited then scared again and so on. I didnt tell my OH either :blush: When he got home that evening i said we needed to go food shopping and i suggested that we should buy a test because I was really tired and my period was a week late from when i was expecting it. LOL!!!!!!

I was caught out. I wasnt expecting my test to be positive even though i was a few days late. I paniced, called my mate and couldnt speak for crying and panicking! Didnt know how the heck I was going to manage, how I would do it, what would happen, was I good enough etc what would my OH think. So I cried and cried! told him he walked out but in shock. Like he went to a mates for an hour or two and came back happier with a bottle of cidar for himself i think his mates talked to him. But I wanted my baby obviously just panicked, I paniiced the whole way through the pregnancy.

Second timne round I was ok, I kinda knew. No crying just a bit nervous and didnt sink in for a long time. Other halfs reaction was ok he just walked down the stairs turned around and said to me

"I cant go through that again.......(he paused and I paniced then said) there wasnt even any sugar in the tea! "

refering to horrid cup of tea he was given when I was in labour! lol

I was caught out. I wasnt expecting my test to be positive even though i was a few days late. I paniced, called my mate and couldnt speak for crying and panicking! Didnt know how the heck I was going to manage, how I would do it, what would happen, was I good enough etc what would my OH think. So I cried and cried! told him he walked out but in shock. Like he went to a mates for an hour or two and came back happier with a bottle of cidar for himself i think his mates talked to him. But I wanted my baby obviously just panicked, I paniiced the whole way through the pregnancy.

Second timne round I was ok, I kinda knew. No crying just a bit nervous and didnt sink in for a long time. Other halfs reaction was ok he just walked down the stairs turned around and said to me

"I cant go through that again.......(he paused and I paniced then said) there wasnt even any sugar in the tea! "

refering to horrid cup of tea he was given when I was in labour! lol

Awwwww x

Ahh I remember, I did 4 pregnancy tests all positive and my OH still suggested going to the doctor just to make sure, they just told me if they were all positive I was pregnant :haha:

I was nervous but so happy and I am looking forward to hopefully going through it again one day, I feel so proud to have made our perfect son :cloud9:

i didnt find out through doing a test as i had passed out at work and had blood taken in the hospital then few days later the drs called me and told me i was pregnant so to book a scan appointment, i kept tellin them they had the wrong person as i was on the depo injection but after gettin off the phone i went to wilko and bought a cheap test and did it in mcdonalds toilet, it came up positive straight away and i sat in the toilet and cried. the nxt day i was in court wit my ex as he was tryin to get joint custody of our daughter and the whole time my mind was just not on what it was meant to. i told my mum that evening and just cried and cried cause my oh had always said he didnt want more kids, my mum told me to go home and tell him so drove home, rehearsing what i was gonna tell him but i chickened out, pulled over and txt him, he was ok after the 1st scan which informed us i was actually 18weeks gone, so my bfp was quite traumatic for me but i wouldnt change my son for the world x

Aw, such fab accounts of it all!! As I said, we got out BFP in Vegas. I was due AF on the 12th, it didn't arrive, we had only been trying for a month! On valentines day, first thing in the morning, hubby brought me loads of gifts to our hotel room, after I opened them he gave me one last one....a preg test! We were so nervous! We both looked at the result at the same time and cried with happiness. We then ran straight down the corridoor to my parents room and told them that they were going to be grandparents, they were crying with happiness too! We didn't tell anyone else that was with us in vegas, even though they all wondered why I wasn't drinking and stuff! We got married 3 days later, as planned on the 17th. Perfect!

He never stops about how bad that cup of tea was. lol Thats ok dads get tea when mums scream in labour , second time around I was on my own part of labour as he was drinking fecking tea with staff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->