Do you remember when....

Lovely stories!
We had just got married and decided to stop using protection as everybody said it would take 6 months to a year. So I had my coild removed mid October and a couple of weeks later I caught swine flu, I was so ill. Also couldnt stop vomiting, when my flu symptoms started to improve but my vomiting hadnt I phoned the docs and asked whether they could give me some antiemetics to take the feeling away. I just happened to speak to a midwife who asked whether I could be pregnant, I didnt think I could be as I hadnt had a period since having my coil out. When I told my dh this, he panicked and said he wasnt ready and we would have to wait abit longer and maybe start using contraception again. Over the next week I was still so sick but started really fancying frutella, it suddenly hit me that I thought I was pregnant. So dh and I went shopping and bought a test. We immediately came home and then I got my bfp. My dh and I were sat waiting for the lines to appear and when they did I started crying and told my dh he was going to be a daddy. We were both shocked! When I went for a scan, it turns out I became pregnant within 10 days of having my coil out. So much for 6 - 12 months!
xxx

i do! And we are TTC so hoping it will happen all over again soon :)

xx

I really do miss it! Never thought I'd say that as I worried all the way through, I never allowed myself to believe "this is it!". I had an ectopic pregnancy a few months before I got my BFP so I think that's why I was a nervous wreck. I remember very clearly getting my BFP, I tested early and so wasn't sure if it was really a line. But when I saw that 1-2 on the digi, well that was it! Ah such lovely memories. Now my LO is asleep at the side of me :cloud9: Weird to think that this time last year we were TTC, I got my BFP on 16th March x

I miss it so much sometimes I cry! I'd be trying again now but my blood pressure is still high after pre eclampsia :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->