Do you see a faint line or no ?

gsm

Reaction score
What do you guys think i took a wondfo Pregnancy test yesterday morning and after 10 min didnt see anything. I came back home at night and i think i see the slighteat line but dunno if its an evap or am i seeing things ? I took another one this morning and there seems to be a very faint line again and this time ahowed up in the 5-10 minute time frame. It seems a tad darker than yesterday (the oneon the bottomwith a 2 written on it from the picture)

I should be 9 dpo today. My bbt every morning after ovulation have been 98.1-98.2 f however at 6 dpo my bbt went to 97.5. My bbt went back to low 98s next morning. I dont want to get too excited as its our second cycle trying and dont want to get my hopes up but what do you guys think ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 63
I do see the lines! You could be, especially since it got darker. I've never used those tests before though. I also used a test the other month, and it was negative...when I checked back a few hours later I saw a faint line, but obviously I knew it was just an evap. Cruel how they do that! Anyways, I do see that it got darker the second day :)

Never got an evap off a wondfo but I did get a faint line at 5dpo with my one year old, I think the tests are great so I'm hoping its a bfp for you, I tested with a decent test after I got a line on wondfo and got a bfp at 7dpo:) xx

Going off the first test being seen way after 10 mins I would say no, but if the 2nd test showed up more towards 5 mins then this could be it!!!....You aren't supposed to trust anything after 10 mins though- I've gotten evaps (with color) and they darken as time goes on. Hope this is your BFP!!!

5 out of 5 of my wondfo tests gave me bfps at 8 dpo and they showed up faster than my frer(before the 2 min mark), and darker than the frer showed. frer showed about 30 seconds slower. there's no denying i can see your lines. as my tests dried, i remembered the dye showing better than when it was still a fresh test. hope yours are bfps and not evaps! ive not ever looked at my test after the time limit. goodluck

Thanks girls !

The lines got darker every day i tested. I just got back home from out of the country so couldnt buy the frer tests. Last night when i got back i went to buy and tested with the frer and I got a very clear positive so the wondfo tests truly did work, although the lines were alot more faint on those.

They never let me down either! Many congrats:) 'xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->