Do you see a faint line?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Posted also in wtt but probably more appropriate here. I keep trying to flip them but they don't show up like this on my phone, so I apologize for the weird angle. You can see it better in some pics than others. Thanks for looking! I'm 2 months postpartum and we are wtt but may already be pregnant again.

Attachments

• IMG_2849.jpg
    IMG_2849.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2850.jpg
    IMG_2850.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2851.jpg
    IMG_2851.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2852.jpg
    IMG_2852.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 50
I see what your talking about can't tell color I know a lot of people have been complaining about the indents on these now

I see what your talking about can't tell color I know a lot of people have been complaining about the indents on these now

Yeah I thought about that too, it's so faint I can't see the color. With my daughter I had suuuuuper faint FRERs for a long time before they started getting dark, and I was 12 or 14 weeks with her before they got dark. I was 13 weeks with my first born before I got a dark FREF line. Ironically I got darker lines sooner on internet cheapies so I think I may get some of those. Thanks for taking the time to look and reply! I have no idea what to think right now, guess I'll wait and test again but at least for now I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing something!

Well please keep updated would love to see how it turns out that is crazy to me that your test take so long to get dark I can't imagine how crazy I would go waiting on them to get dark

Well please keep updated would love to see how it turns out that is crazy to me that your test take so long to get dark I can't imagine how crazy I would go waiting on them to get dark

Yeah it's nuts! I just ordered the Internet cheapies from Amazon and they'll get here in a few days and I'll test again and that will give the line a chance to get darker too. I'll post my results and keep you updated!

Thanks I'm 1dpo today so gonna order me some so I don't feel crazy wasting money on my way to early testing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"