Do you see a shadow? 8dpo UPDATED 11dpo bfn no more testing

Your temps are still lovely, praying those lines quit playing around and get darker for you.

Ty! My temps will stay looking nice until 12dpo so I don't trust them haha. But that you for the encouragement! I want a baby so baaaaaad

Those CB look so promising! I'm with you where I don't see much on the frer but it looks like those new curved ones. I've heard such bad things about them so if it were me I would chalk it up to that. Can you find the old style ones anywhere?

Every now and then I find them on the shelves. I used to be able to get them with the test and confirm combo but they discontinued those as well or so it would appear. I used to have so many but CB did this to me two cycles ago so I used them all.

The new frer suck. I didn't get a clear line until over 20miu

There are a lot of women having this issue on CTP xitchcy

UGH Dobby, you're having the same problem as me :( faint ass wanna be lines!! MFers better get dark!! or it's "to the moon!!!" LMAO I'm so frustrated with these lines myself, I feel your pain love, Fx'd they are darker tomorrow :)

Hugs. I am so sorry you are dealing with this bs as well. =/ Really hoping things darken up for you. I'm going to use a frer in the morning and try to limit my testing from here on out. I was so excited. Again. I cannot believe this brand is doing it to me a second time.

Ooohhhhh girl. That clear blue is +++

Ty they are edited though. The line is so faint irl I have a hard time getting a good picture of it. This happened to me back on April so I'll believe it when I have frer line

Btw most of the pics are edited by upping the clarity. The lines are REALLY faint irl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 11
Saw it on the first frer aMD the edited CB.

I got a shadow once at 10dpo but then 2 full days of stark white frer (old style) and then on 13dpo I got a faint pink line.

It is so frustrating when that happens.

Ty you for the glimmer of hope! I am driving myself mad! I'm staying at my parents' tonight since I was over for Father's Day and it takes me 5 minutes to get to work versus an hour from my house lol. So without my creature comforts I have had nothing to do but stare at my effing tests way more than I should.

I consolidated my CB tests into pics of no edits (third picture), inverts (middle), and enhanced clarity (first). I really cannot pull anything out of the dollar trees or frers though. Will update in the morning. I keep telling myself with the TWINS I didn't get a decent line until afternoon of 10dpo so not to count myself out yet.

THANK YOU ladies for putting up with my crazy

Attachments

• enhanced clarity.jpg
    enhanced clarity.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 11
  • inverts.jpg
    inverts.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 8
  • no edits.jpg
    no edits.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 12
Definitely see it in the first set, see something in the inverted..and I think I see a shadow on the first test of the last set but when I zoom in not much I can see. Which is usually the opposite. Lol

I hope tomorrow's test gives you clarity.

Lol right? It is so bizarre. I have an easier time seeing the lines without light/ zooming in which is so opposite from what I usuakly need to do

Here are this morning's batch of tests. Did a frer, dollar tree, opk, and water cb +. Would have preferred to do a fmu cb + next to a water one but I only had one test. Opk was close to positive. Everything else was bfn. I was cramping yesterday. Fluttering/ cramping. Dunno if it means anything. Shrugs. Feeling super disheartened. 2 frers and a stack of $ trees. I think I just need to ride this out. I keep hoping to see a line that isn't there and it's just too draining.

Pics go all of my fmu tests, fmu tests with enhanced clarity and vibrance, and then the water vs last night's test. I dropped both tests on my way back to room, and it was very easy for me to distinguish which one was which for labeling because one has a visible faint line and the other is stark white.

This is the same post from the TWW group I chat with. It's 7am lol so too tired to try and be original.

Attachments

• 10dpo fmu.jpg
    10dpo fmu.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 36
  • enhanced clarity 10dpo fmu.jpg
    enhanced clarity 10dpo fmu.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 28
  • water vs urine.jpg
    water vs urine.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 20
Defo seeing real pink on the 10 DPO FRER Dobby...

You made such beautiful photo collages so I hate to ask, but is there any way you could take a larger, more-zoomed-in pic of that FRER?

Here is the uneditted frer by itself. I really don't see it lol but I am either pregnant or sick because I just threw up my string cheese snack haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 33
Can't see anything in the others but that FRER does look pink!

I see the frer line, but I'm worried it might be that weird indent

Ty. I agree that the indent has burned me before lol. I feel like I am seeing the faintest line ever now that I am home but idk. Really going to push my patience and try not to test until tomorrow

This is it now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member