Do you see a shadow? 8dpo UPDATED 11dpo bfn no more testing

Dobby love, I remember you from TTC! :)

I definitely see something on the FRER and the CB. There's a huge difference between the urine test and water test. So muxh luck to you. Will be back to see more tests! :D

Good grief I have no idea. I am so on the fence about whether that last frer is an indent or squinter! Can't wait for tomorrow's test. FX!

I feel like I can see a light pink line on the frer.

Not gonna lie, I am so over this saga... I left my thermometer at my parents' so now I have to try and find one here. I know I misplaced a few so, in theory, there should be at least one here. I just don't want to have to replace it because I know I'll buy more tests if I go to the store.

Anyway here is the latest batch of tests I promised myself I wouldn't take... lol Both the editted and uneditted versions. Not seeing much on either

Attachments

• 10dpo 2hr frer.jpg
    10dpo 2hr frer.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 10dpo 2hr dollar.jpg
    10dpo 2hr dollar.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 10dpo 2hr dollar edit.jpg
    10dpo 2hr dollar edit.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 10dpo 2hr edit medium.jpg
    10dpo 2hr edit medium.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 18
Bought a test and confirm just for the old frer lol. Now I'm actually done testing for the night. I Looking at all of the tests on the counter is depressing lol. I might even skip tomorrow. I'm letting my anxiety get the better of me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 19
  • old frer not editted.jpg
    old frer not editted.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 13
  • old frer editted.jpg
    old frer editted.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4561.jpg
    IMG_4561.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
Oh hun. I'm not sure I can see anything on those. Maybe on a couple of the edited but it looks like an indent. I'm sorry it's so stressful. Might be an idea, like you say, to leave it a couple of days just to help you feel less anxious about it all. Xx

Not sure I see anything on the latest ones either :/ sorry :hugs: try not to let the anxiety overtake you hun, though I know how hard that can be xx

Well even my CB was negative this morning so either curse of the blue dye or my little pullout bean couldn't stick it. Probably just the former. I finally got a hold on my anxiety and depression and then this happens. Thank you for your support and eyes. Going to cry it out for ten minutes then put my big girl pants on

So sorry Dobby, your strength through your TTC journey is amazing and inspiring x

Thank you ladies. I can't be upset. We aren't trying. There wasn't any real hope. It was dumb of me to believe in a blue dye/the situation.

I'm so sorry love. TTC is not an easy journey (like we were led to believe) You have every right to be upset, most of us here saw a faint line or two so we'd have been the same. It's so awful when you get results like that - I had a similar episode straight after my MMC and I was a mess for days. Sending :hugs::hugs: don't be so hard on yourself. (Big girl pants can come out in a day or two) xx

Ty it's just all bd was pullout. Just O-1 he made s rookie mistake so I was a little hopeful. I'm ready to ttc again, he isn't. I just feel blah

O-1 is like perfect timing so I'd have been hopeful too!

I'm sorry he is isn't feeling ready, it's a tough position to be in. DH and I lingered in that spot for quite a while (about a year) but I would always feel a tiny bit of hope each month as we were pulling out too.

x

We compromised to ttc in a year but a year is 365 days too long for me :(

any updates Dobby?

I'm in the same positions as you Dobby, I want to ttc but DH is not so keep, but I sort of convinced him, waterworks, works lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->