Do you see anything? Not sure about DPO : NEW TEST ON PG. 2

SilasLove

Mom of 4
Reaction score
This is me being a crazy person and obsessing. But I really do think I am seeing something - or I really have just lost it. I could possibly be just 12dpo based off everything I have charted this cycle. I had spotting on CD31 and I am currently CD37. I do believe these tests need 25mlu, but I guess I am holding out some hope that someone will see what I am seeing. Or just confirm that I am crazy. Either way. :shrug:

Attachments

• 20150515_180428.jpg
    20150515_180428.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 70
I don't see anything hun but it's still early.

Yeah, I really think I have been staring at it too long. :dohh:

I think i must be crazy like you cause i can see a shadow. Hope it gets pink for you. Gl xzzxx

i see what your seeing not sure if it a indent evap though gl x

Tested today and just really disappointed. AF is 5 days late.

https://i58.tinypic.com/2mfwtwx.jpg

I see what ur talking about but those tests look like that alot..I dont think I see a positive yet

Took this one too :(

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/Mobile%20Uploads/20150517_163941.jpg

Hi Silas,

My advice to you is to go and get blood taken if you are still concerned you are pregnant. Such a horrible situation to be in - you just want to know either way!!
Is it possible you ovulated later than you thought??
Sending lots of hugs your way and hoping you get an answer soon :hugs:

I have no idea when I ovulated, which is part of the reason I am a crazy person currently. I am having a lot of symptoms, so its really throwing me off. But I definitely am going to make an appointment if I go too much longer without AF/BFP. Thank you for responding on my post :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->