Do you see anything or do I have line eye?!?!?!

shanmorgan97

Reaction score
[/ATTACH]Ok I probably have line eye but I just had to see! Be honest please :flower:

Attachments

• 000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 52
  • 000000000000000000000.jpg
    000000000000000000000.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 63
  • abc1.jpg
    abc1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 54
I think I see one! Is this your BFP??? It is so faint I had to tilt my computer to see it - but I think I do! Take another one tomorrow!!!

YAYYY hope it's your :bfp:

I definitely see a shadow of a line! Fingers crossed it's your early bfp! How many dpo are you? x

I am not too sure how many dpo I am......I am suppose to start my AF Thursday tho. I am so nervous.....I think it's a fluke lol! AHHHH

i see it, best in the 3rd pic...Do one tmo with fmu...Congrats!! :thumbup:

I see something, hopefully the start of BFP

Thanks for being honest I do appreciate it! I just got back from Walmart and stocked up on the .88 tests!:blush: I am not sure about this....I had this happen to me once before and nothing came up of it.

:dust:Good luck! I really hope it is a bfp for you, what it looks like on a screen can be way different than what it looks like in real life, how many dpo are u??

:dust:Good luck! I really hope it is a bfp for you, what it looks like on a screen can be way different than what it looks like in real life, how many dpo are u??

Yes this is true! I was trying to get it in some good lighting. I am not too sure how many dpo I am but I am due to start AF on Thursday.

Um, if that pic was taken within the time frame I would say DEF BFP!!!!! I see a line and it looks pink to me!! (I have been tricked by evaps on theses tests before but if that was within the time limit it isn't an evap!!) Can't wait to see another test!!!! :)

Um, if that pic was taken within the time frame I would say DEF BFP!!!!! I see a line and it looks pink to me!! (I have been tricked by evaps on theses tests before but if that was within the time limit it isn't an evap!!) Can't wait to see another test!!!! :)

I will be taking another in the AM! I will keep this thread updated no matter the outcome!

UPDATE. I took another test this morning and it was a BFN. I knew it was too good to be true.

Ahh rubbish hun...i hope af never shows for you and this latest test was just crap!

Xxx

i think i see a line but i dont see any colour. keep testing!

Ahh rubbish hun...i hope af never shows for you and this latest test was just crap!

Xxx

I am hopping the same thing! Needless to say I am now obsessed and know I am putting myself up for disappointment! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->