Do you see anything?

emicakess

Reaction score
I have line eye bad. I feel like I see a fffffaint line. But my period tracker app says I'm sure for af in two days.I feel like it should be a darker line by now. I have been convinced the witch will show any second the past couple days but no show so far. :wacko::coffee:

Attachments

• IMAG3299.jpg
    IMAG3299.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMAG3300.jpg
    IMAG3300.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 87
I'm not sure.. I might see something. It's ok to be super light if so.. It just depends on when the egg implants and such which definitely varies for people. Do you know when you ovulated? Hope this is your bfp :) good luck!

thank you..I have one more test and I think I'll use it in 3 days if af doesn't show! Well we dtd on my CD 14. My cycles are usually between 31-33 days so I think I ovulated around CD 15, 16 or 17. I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated and we only dtd once.. But it was right around the time I should of ovulated. Chances are slim but we will see.. I am just discouraged because I am pretty sure that is a BFN. I won't be terribly sad to see af this month because we were going to actively start ttc in October. But Ihave to admit I would be happy to get a bfp this month :)

I haven't done this in awhile so I'm reading up online. It says implantation can happen 6-12 days after ovulation. That means if I ovulated CD 17 implantation could have even just happened yesterday. I was having period like cramping yesterday and the day before. And some cramps in my ovary area as well, yesterday. I was so sure af was going to show but every time I go to the bathroom there's nothing.

Yes! It sounds like a good time for implantation! Fx that's what it is and you will get a nice, dark line in a couple of days! :) the cramps are a good sign :)

This game is so cruel haha I told myself if I got a bfn today its definitely a bfn with me being so close to a period or missed period. But now I am hanging on to more hope that there is a bfp in the future ah! I will keep this thread updated! Thanks for the support:)

Well I've started Brown spotting tonight. I have had periods begin withspottingg before, so far it hasn't picked up In heaviness. I'm going to go to bed and I'll see what happens tomorrow. Either AF will show her herself fully or if the spotting is gone I might take another test

It must have been a bit of an evap. AF showed up full force today! See you later ladies

Hey girl!!! Can't believe your gonna try for #2 soon!! Holy moly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->