Do you see...?? (Exact Brand Test)

SummerMother

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Here is an Exact Brand (cheapy) blue dye test I took this evening. If I go from my last AF my expected cycle would be yesterday at 33 days. Usually I'm a 28 dayer but last cycle was 33 days.

My pic is below. I think I see a slight line and when I edit the photo to black and white I see a slight line as well. I'm going to test again in 2 days. What you think?

https://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q720/Kelsey_Buchanan/IMG_0447_zpsvtpnqxjl.jpg

I'm usually a little wary of early blue dye tests, but that looks like a bfp!

I don't care for blue dye either but I seethe line as well gl

Thanks ladies! I'm glad I don't have "line eye"! My DH was/is skeptical so he made me second guess myself. I'm still going to retest in a couple days to see if it gets darker. I'll update when I do.

If any one else has wondered in feel free to comment on if you see a line or not still.

I see it :) and it looks line a good line not dye run or smudgy! Gl

I also second guess blue dye but that does look positive to me

Thanks ladies! I'll be testing tomorrow morning with 1st morning pee. I'll post update after.

And it also matters how long after you took the test that you took the picture. It has been my experience that blue dye tests will almost ALWAYS have an evap line, if its negative. That's what both of my evap lines looked like.

And it also matters how long after you took the test that you took the picture. It has been my experience that blue dye tests will almost ALWAYS have an evap line, if its negative. That's what both of my evap lines looked like.

The picture was taken after the 2min waiting time (as per instruction) and way before the 10 min mark (again as per instruction) I'd say only 5 mins after I peed on the stick.

I'm torn. I have had similar lines on that brand at 2m that were false lines (betas within an hour came back 0). I consistently get lines on that brand so I don't even bother buying it. So I'm torn. If it's darker tomorrow then I'd say definite bfp so fxed

That looks exactly as my first pregnancy test with my DD. So I will say is a BFP. Good luck!

I don't like blue dye tests but that looks very clear to me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"