• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do you see...?? (Exact Brand Test)

Well here's my update. This test was taken this morning with the first pee. This is now 3 days late.

https://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q720/Kelsey_Buchanan/IMG_0453_zpsv3atoq27.jpg

So I'm unsure if it's a faulty test or a chemical. Im going to take a wait and see approach. If another week and I do not get a period or bleed then off to the clinic.

Fmu doesnt always work best for some but waiting will for sure give you the best result im sure

I have read about FMU not working for some. I'd think it would give you a lighter + ....but would it would give you a complete negative?

Idk about negative but this time my test with fmu were def lighter than my afternoon ones

Update: I'm on Cycle day 37 (Longest Cycle I've ever had)and started bleeding today. Unsure if it was a chemical or a non ovulation cycle but I'm just glad I'm not in limbo anymore!

I wish I knew what my body was doing as now my cycles are getting longer since coming back in SePtember after DS#1.

Sept-Oct: 28 days
Oct-Nov: 28 days
Nov-Dec: 33 days
Dec-Jan: 37 days

May have to start using OPK's just to nail down my fertile time since I have no idea when that will be now lol.

Oh the Human body...what a BEAUTIFUL Conundrum! <--- sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"