Do you see it!? Omg bfp after years & years

Prayin42lines

Reaction score
This is positive right?! This would make me a little over 4 weeks! What do you guys think!?

Attachments

• IMG_2385.jpg
    IMG_2385.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 107
I see it :)
But due to seeing bad blue dye tests on here, and it being pretty light for 6 weeks, please take a pink dye test to confirm :flower:
Good luck xxx

I see it, but agree with the first comment. Blue dyes are horrible and it does look light for 6 weeks unless that's by LMP and you ovulated light. Definitely try a pink dye. FX!

I actually justttt missed it, 6 days late. i was due to start the 11th of this month. so i really dont know how to calculate lol I was calculating from the time i suspected conception.

Okay! So i just looked it up and that would make me 4 weeks and 6 days! This sounds a bit more accurate lol

look promising , good luck , keep us posted xx

In my personal experience, I've gotten a positive on blue dye before pink, though it seems everyone is exact opposite!

This looks so promising!! I agree with everyone else though, try FRER, they seem to be the most reliable out there.

Good luckkk!!!

Ive not had any issues with blue dye hun, good luck, I would say its early bfp! Xxx

Thank you all so much, I have a Gyno appt tomorrow at 12:45 for blood work! i'll be sure to keep everyone updated!!

Good luck at your appointment. Fingers crossed :)

I got my first bfp with my son.. It was only faint but it was defo there! I'd say take a frer :)

I do hope it is your bfp. Good luck with your appointment today xxx

That's what mine looked like around that time! I was worried because it was blue dye but it was real! I think the false positives with blue dye tend to be weird looking, like a thin off center blue line. Or after the allotted time frame for a result. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->