Do you see it?

Haha, well I am glad I am not alone! My husband thinks I'm crazy but he just doesn't understand it, but he sees the faint line on yesterday's test too so he is getting a little excited as well.

It's always even more exciting when your hubby can see it too lol. At least you know you're not crazy and seeing things! ;)

Yes! I feel like maybe I just have WISHFUL line eyes sometimes. But that latest AF would have came (per my normal) would have been May 16. But I still want that unmistakable second line on these tests. :wacko:

I think your test so far looks promising!! Are you ever late occasionally? If not, then I would def say that you probably have your BFP :D

If I go off my average cycle days I would have been 5 days late for AF 2 cycles ago, but I have only had IUD out since September (was pretty regular before getting IUD) ANYWAY, if I go off my last 3 cycles AF would have been due May 16th and that first cycle I would have only been like a day late I guess. But I am on 8 days late right now (based on average cycle days). I am CD42 today.

If I go off my average cycle days I would have been 5 days late for AF 2 cycles ago, but I have only had IUD out since September (was pretty regular before getting IUD) ANYWAY, if I go off my last 3 cycles AF would have been due May 16th and that first cycle I would have only been like a day late I guess. But I am on 8 days late right now (based on average cycle days). I am CD42 today.

It sounds promising! My fingers are crossed for you :D I can't wait for tomorrows test lol :happydance:

Good luck silas I'm rooting for you :happydance:

Looking forward to seeing mornings test

I'm really sorry (especially as i'm the only negative one!) but I personally, can't see a line yet :( Have you tested again? xx

update have you tested hun clear blue digi isnt as sensitive i would use another frer or similar

Hey ladies - sorry to keep you waiting but I really didn't see much of anything on the test this morning and started some spotting last night after DTD, and still have a bit today. I am really achey - lower back and crampy. I just don't know what to think. I tried a ClearBlue Digi with Weeks Estimator but it said not pregnant. I made an appointment with my obgyn for next Thursday (earliest I could get in). I am out of frer's after this morning so I am not going to torture myself with testing anymore, and just going to see what happens until I go to my appointment. I am feeling very discouraged and not to mention just EXHAUSTED. I am so tired, can barely keep my eyes open. Its pretty ridiculous. I do have a picture of the test I took this morning I can post it but I really didn't see anything.

I'll be sure to update once I know something either way. :flower:

Aw Silas I'm sorry! I hope you can get an answer soon :hugs:

Aw no honey :hugs:

Was really promising with your faint lines was hoping this was it for you

Maybe the spotting was literally just from :sex: and you will get your :bfp: on couple of days?
Good luck if :witch: isn't fully here then your still in with a chance

I :sex: today too to see if it brings :af: on
AWaiting my temps tomorrow :shrug:

I feel your pain though :hugs: not sure i can do another mth the lack of sleep and the stress this last few weeks is beyond belief! May take a more relaxed approach next cycle :thumbup:

Thank you. I am still spotting today so I am thinking AF is trying to come. :(

I am going to check in to your journal so I can keep up, you have been great to me those few days when I was obsessing over tests. :) :flower:

Silas I'm now looking for your journal :happydance: glad I could help :hugs: and hope you get your :bfp: your not out till she rears her ugly head :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->