Do you see it.

Yes, I see a line on the FRER digitals will take longer to be positive. FX it gets darker fast !!:dust:

What dpo are you? I definitely see the FRER, looks positive to me. The day after my first positive FRER, I got a positive digi (Clearblue with conception indicator, 25mIU) the following afternoon after having a negative digi the same day with fmu. They aren't as sensitive, so I would wait until you have a stronger line then try one

What dpo are you?

I dont know. I have pcos with very irregular cycles. I recently lost 30 pounds and got a 2 day heavy period 3/26. So I am very confused. I only tested because I was talking to a friend about some stuff going on and she was like, I think you might be pregnant. Go test. I did and here I am.

Perhaps the bleed you had wasn't a period?

It was pretty heavy and some clots. If that wasnt a period I don't know. The strange thing was I didnt cramp at all with it and I normally do.

Some do lose a fair amount of blood early on but go on to have a healthy baby, stranger thzings have happened

I am going to try a clear blue digital next weekend.

At this point I have taken a digital frer and clear blue, a regualr ept, and 3 internet cheapies and all negative. I am thinking it's a false alarm. :(

I will test one more time this weekend but I don't have hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->