Do you see pink? Is this my BFP?

BabyMcRayRay

Reaction score
I am 12 DPO. I have 27 day cycles, so AF is due on the 3rd, so in 2 days. I seen the line immediately and its well within the time frame. It is on a FRER the curved tests. This is my 4th month TTC after the birth control patch. Does anyone see pink? Or even the line for that matter. I can barely see the line on my laptop but when i took the picture with my phone i could see it as clear as day.

Attachments

• Blahdlfskjdfi.jpg
    Blahdlfskjdfi.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 88
I'm not seeing anything in the picture but that doesn't mean that it's not there in person! Good luck!

I've zoomed in as far as I can go and I don't see anything on that one sorry. Good luck!

I feel like I can see something faint! But be careful with those tests. They give Faldo ones. But if it gets darker in color then it's probably a bfp

I do see something but those tests do give false faint positives. Good luck!

I've gotten lines like that this cycles on these tests that don't get darker. They're awful tests, I think you might get a better result with the dollar store tests and save yourself the money.

Fx this is your cycle despite these tests!

I can definitely see it. Hope it turns out to be a positive!

Thanks for the replies. You've all given me some hope. FX. I'll update when I find out. I'm just glad I'm not crazy and the only one that sees something.

I sure hope so. I'm going to take another test in the morning and hope for the best.

I am trying to hold off testing a few days. AF is due today. If she doesn't show her face I will be testing tomorrow. Hubby is not happy with my poas addiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->