Do you see this!!!!!latest test

Thank you, today's I thought I'd use a different test and it's thrown me even more

Attachments

• IMG_3493.jpg
    IMG_3493.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3494.jpg
    IMG_3494.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 72
I don't see any colour is there any irl?

I see a line on the frer, must have line eye! I see a line on today's though unsure of colour x

Are these instalert ones? If so I've just received mine in the post taken one (too early but wanted to see if they worked ok) and it's a proper bfn with no evap or shadow. How long ago did you lose your last angel? If you don't think you are pregnant again, is it possible you may have a little hormone left over? Xxx

I can see it on that last test! I also wonder if you could have some hormone left as its not progressing, I would go the doctors and request bloods X

I think I see a shadow on your latest strip... also, what kind of tests are those? I like the way they look with the white handle... lol.... is that weird?

Because my last was ectopic the checked my levels until 0 so no leftover hormones, the white handles are all test brand they were great with my ectopic, I do have some instalert tests but they are 40miu I think either test are showing Evaps straight away or there was something that just didn't attach and progress x thanks for all your kindness and comments x

Glad you were tested down to negative properly :hugs: Mine often lingers for ages ages after a loss, hence asking!

Well I'm sure I see lines on the pics! Everything crossed this does progress and you get a nice line tomorrow xxx

No lines on any tests today �� A few cramps and a little brown spotting so think AF will arrive anytime x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->