Do you see what I see? UPDATE PAGE 5!

Flannz94

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I've been feeling really crampy since 2/3dpo, and have had really tender breasts for the last 2 days, so thought I might POAS lol

The top pic is a test I took 2-3 days ago and was a clear negative. I took the bottom test this evening with a 5 hour hold.. I am shocked! Do you see what I see??

Attachments

• IMG_1590.jpg
    IMG_1590.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 129
I just realised the picture probably isn't that great.. So here's another lol

Attachments

• IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 105
I see that. Was it within the time limit? Still pretty faint to judge from a pic but it looks promising...

I see that. Was it within the time limit? Still pretty faint to judge from a pic but it looks promising...

Thanks for looking! Yeah it was within the time limit, I thought I saw it right away but I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I left it for a few more minutes and it was still there, and it's still there now!

Oh wow! I hope this is it! I'm going to test again in the morning with FMU

I see it I was crampy and nauseated from 3 dpo fx for you :dust:

Morning ladies!

So I took another one with FMU and this is what I got. It had a really strange dye run, so it probably took 10 mins + for the test to develop so I don't think i'm going to trust it. I can see a squinter IRL, and I tweaked this pic too. I think i'll do another one this evening, maybe that's the better time for me to test. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpg
    IMG_1601.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1602.jpg
    IMG_1602.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 81
I saw it on the first one for sure and I can see what you mean about the newest test. Good luck for the next one!

I could see it on the first one, and I see it on this one. I would say BFP!

I think a definite bfp :)
Fingers crossed for you xx
Stalking for next test !!

So i'm back with another update! After the FMU, I then done a 3 hour hold and got a BFN :dohh:
This evening I decided to test on a whim after another 3 hour hold and got this..

What is going on!!? Are these all evaps?? They come up in the time limit (squinters) and as they dry they get easier to see..

I'm now holding for 4 hours and if I get the same result i'll do a FRER :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member