Do you see what I see? update pg 2 (new update pg 4)

Beeka

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm around 11 dpo and have been testing daily on IC's. I have been seeing the tiniest something but not enough for camera to pick it up so put it down to evaps or me just being able to see the test strip. However I feel pregnant and after running out of IC's I got some superdrug tests.

I have a faint line (used mid day wee). I'm sure it's pink in real life. How are these tests for evaps? Could it be real? Line came up within the 3 minutes. I just don't want to get too excited if it's not real.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 69
thanks ladies. But are you sure it's not an evap? I only bought a pack of 2 so need to wait until the morning to see if I get another line grrr!!!

Yes I'm convinced that is a Bfp !!!! I would think it was if it was me Hun xx congratulations xx

Looks pretty positive to me! Evaps tend to be much fainter and less pink. Congrats! Can't wait to see your next test!

I had this for two months in a row, one day I'd have a line like that and the next day it'd be as white as anything! That was with cheapies so I genuinely don't trust them but I really hope that's a BFP for you! I hope it's not what happened to me, it broke my heart BAD and lead to us taking a 3/4 month break. Let us know tomorrow! FX for you :)

Superdrug tests have always been good for me. Congratulations! :)

Tested this morning with FMU whereas yesterday was midday. I was expecting a lovely dark line but it's no darker than yesterday. Maybe a chemical? I really hope not. I'm not out of tests again so NEEEEDDD more! I also obsess with my temperature. I woke in the night and took it just to see as was so crampy yesterday and temp was down quite a bit. At 7am it was back up but I just cant stop worrying. Just give me a lovely strong line and I'll be happy. Any recommendations on what test to buy next? More superdrug? Here is a pic of this mornings pic x

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 72
It looks a little darker to me! When it's really early the line won't get darker too quickly since it takes 48 hours for hcg to double. That's definitely a bfp though, congratulations!! Fingers crossed it's a sticky one :flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I love FRER!!! :cloud9::cloud9: It's actually real! This was with this afternoons urine. So happy :happydance:

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel