Do you see what I see?!!!

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
A quick bit of background...I have 2 boys, one is 5 yrs one is 7 months we got pregnant with our first in one cycle, but then suffered secondary infertility for our second it taking 18 months of ttc.

We aren't trying, but had a couple of oop moments. So lmp was Jan 9th, the oops were on CD 11 and 12. We thought we were safe as I usually have a 35 day cycle Oing around cd21-22. I'm now on CD 25 and was a bit worried after having a random nosebleed, backaches and lots of cm that's mixed creamy and ewcm which is weird for me.

I tested yesterday and thought I saw the faintest faintest hint if something, so tested again this morning and there's another faint line. The pic is of it dryer, but when wet it did have colour.

Please tell me what you think, I'm freaking out!!!

IMG_20190202_182928.jpg

Thanks Kristan, my dh doesn't think it's dark enough to be a bfp. I have two frers so I'm going to test again in the morning.

Thanks for looking babygirl. Wow...! I wasn't sure what people would think.

That looks like it would be positive, I’m just second guessing because of it being dry! I’m super curious to see the mornings frer! Good luck

Thats a pretty obvious line. Im thinking BFP.

Very clear second line I say bfp for sure! X

This morning frer and ic are both negative...so I'm not sure what's going on. Could it be a chemical? Feeling weirdly disappointed even though the timing would not be the best.

How odd...maybe just a bad batch? Or evaps?

My fmu was always awful, maybe try using afternoon pee with a good hold?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->