Do you see what I see?!

AllyTiel

Reaction score
Oh my gosh. I can't believe what I see. And I know I see a little something. I'm in serious denial though. You see it too? I took a midstream test 2 days ago in the evening and nothing showed up. I took this one this morning. I know its hard to see the color on the test line, but in person its for sure pink.

Attachments

• SAM_1293.jpg
    SAM_1293.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 71
  • SAM_1290.jpg
    SAM_1290.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 59
  • SAM_1285.jpg
    SAM_1285.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 64
  • SAM_1291.jpg
    SAM_1291.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 62
Oh yeah I saw it with out having to enlarge it!!!
CONGRATS!!!!'Your a momma!

Yes definitely!! Congratulations!! I got my bfp this morning too, you should be due at the end of July as well!! xx

I still don't actually believe it! I can't! There has to be a mistake. I hope not though! EEEKKK!!!! Broodypants YAYYY!! Do you have a pic of the test?

I do yes but have no idea how to upload one from my phone!!

congratulations!!! def see a lovely lovely pink line, h&h 9 months xxxx

That's a bfp for sure! Congrates! And H&H 9 months to you xxx

Oh my God!! That's amazing!! Congratulations! You must be thrilled :)

and I see it too! CONGRATULATIONS!!! you must be sooo excited! wishing you wonderfully healthy months!

Oh my gosh thanks everyone for looking and letting me know what you thought and thanks for all the wishes!!

Congrats! :) How long were you before AF due? Wondering because I'm testing with the same type of ICs and curious to know how many dpo you are or how close to AF. The lines look great and easy to see! :)

Holymama. That's a gorgeous line! Congratulations! :hugs: I took one today and got an evap... but I was excited because it was my first evap, rofl. TTC is fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->