• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

do you sleep with

fulltimemum

Reaction score
the light on or lamp

i am teerifed to sleep with the light off its scares teh shit out of me :hissy:

and im 23 in may:blush:

Nope. I hate light.
Although since we have Grady now, we leave the closet light on, and leave the door open a crack so when we get up with him, we have enough light to see where we're going when going to get him!
But - I can't stand having the light! I like it pitch black!

i like it pitch black too, it bugs me if i see any light !!!

we have a black out blind to because i can't stand it light !!!

I sleep in pitch black. I can't stand any light. If OH wants to read he puts the lamp on and i wear a sleeping mask lol xx

Cant sleep with even the tiniest bit of light. I annoy the hell out of my husband fiddling with the curtain cracks

im not a fan of the dark so i like a dull lamp on and as zane is still in my room i need one on

I have to have the tv on! I put it on the timer for an hour so I can sleep!

No I hate any light at all when i'm in bed, place has to be pitch black,
My 2 kids are the same love the dark. xxx

i have to have pitch black to sleep, don't like the light on x

i hate light when im trying to sleep at the moment im the 1st one to go to bed and it takes me ages to get off to sleep because people keep turning the light in the hall way on so they can get up the stairs lol x

I have a night light in my bedroom , one in my bathroom and one is max's room :) not cause im scared im just clumsy lol

I don't mind the dark when im with OH but if i'm on my own I need the landing light on and the door half open so I'm with you on that one chick! x

i sleep with the hallway light on
i dont like the dark i too am scared shitless of the dark :) lol x

Nope i have to have all the lights off, hubby always fall asleep with the tv on which is annoying because i can't sleep with it on!

Pitch black and silence = good sleep :D

I don't have the light on, that doesn't bother me but I sleep with a teddy my OH got me from the bear factory the first Christmas we were together.

Slightly embarrassed that I'm 20 and sleep with a teddy but it means a lot to me and smells like OH so when he's away (or banished to sofa when drunk and pukey!!) it helps me to sleep.

Dunno whether thats sweet or sad?!

Nope I love the darkness, except when we moved to this house there's a bloody street light outside! :dohh: I feel like chopping it down some nights!

I leave my kitchen light on over the sink at night. That way if I have to get up I have some sort of light. Plus, sleeping in total darkness frightens me-I'm 31!

I have no choice, the flats next door have a flood light and it shines right into our room! Even with those blinds that black most things out we can still see it :(

No, I dont feel refreshed when I wake up if a light is on.

I don't like the dark, so have the halllway light on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"